what happened to dante on the bold and the beautiful?

Favorite Answer

Yet another dumb move on the part of B&B. They bring the character on, then don't quite know what to do with him once he gets there. Should he be with Bridgett or Felicia ????? He's father a baby that Felicia has and then Bridget was gonna raise him.....it was a senseless story with no long range plan for this guy. He eventually went back to Italy and took the baby with him, what mother would allow that, Felicia did, and the writers write another dumb story line. Then they didn't know what to do with Felicia after all that and still don't. Why bring Felicia back to go thru all that and then is sidelined for what - more Brooke - Taylor and her big lips - Phoebe and Rick, UGH !!! to that story line......

I was hoping, way back when, that the Felicia and Nick pairing would be allowed to play out....but no, they didn't do that. Leslie Kay (Felicia) is too good an actress to waste like this.

Dante is in Italy...I think he took baby Dino with him. I don't know. the babies on bb come and go so quickly

You know my mom and I were talking about that on Friday...we don't watch B&B everyday and we were trying to figure out what happened to him and to Felicia's son. I'm gonna have to star to find out.

He is supposed to be in Italy working on a sculpture....when he will return is not known.

He's in Italy

he is in Europe i haven't seen the kid in a while

Unknown for sure. B&B let him go.

unemployment.