I want to hear from anyone who had or knows about open heart bypass surgery -?

Kindly reply generically only: How much is the post-op pain & suffering? How long till all stitches healed? What about removal of wires which they use to reset the ribcage in place? What are risks ofthis procedure?? MDs refuse to discuss these issues with me. I insist to know the reality of what might happen. ... show more Kindly reply generically only: How much is the post-op pain & suffering? How long till all stitches healed? What about removal of wires which they use to reset the ribcage in place? What are risks ofthis procedure?? MDs refuse to discuss these issues with me. I insist to know the reality of what might happen. Please reply candidly. I'm 57, have blocked arteries but I'm not wishing to live forever like some of you. I'm willing to take my chances and wait for the Lord to take me.