bush,clinton,bush,clinton,bush,clinton,bush,clinton?

is everyone tired of hearing these names. i do not care if you a lib or a con. can we vote for someone that does not have the name clinton or bush.

Best Answer

i find hillary down right repulsive

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who votes for Hillary Clinton either in a primary or a general election in 2008 has totally given up all of their right to talk about the Bush family being a "royal family" in the US. Anyone who even shows any favor to her in a POLL gives up that right.

No, if you think that the Bush family is a "royal family" and a change is needed, no, you DON'T get to elect Hillary. No, two wrongs DON'T make a right.

No, I believe that line was Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush.....,and would someone tell me what Clinton did that was sooooo bad!

Gosh, it's early in the am and when I first saw your post I thought, wow! Bush, Clinton, Bush as in the slang term for female pubic area, Clinton, and more Bush and Bill Clinton. That man and women are eternally fused in our minds.

well get use to it cause after hilary there is jeb bush but were lucky there is only one more clinton lol

I would actually take hilary over bush any day!!!

clinton

YES! I am sooooo sick of Clinton, and Bush is a lame duck.

FRED THOMPSON!!!

• Dina W

I hope so.

This country definitely needs a breath of fresh air.

• j b

Romney!!