bush,clinton,bush,clinton,bush,clinton,bush,clinton?

is everyone tired of hearing these names. i do not care if you a lib or a con. can we vote for someone that does not have the name clinton or bush.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i find hillary down right repulsive

• 1 decade ago

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, who votes for Hillary Clinton either in a primary or a general election in 2008 has totally given up all of their right to talk about the Bush family being a "royal family" in the US. Anyone who even shows any favor to her in a POLL gives up that right.

No, if you think that the Bush family is a "royal family" and a change is needed, no, you DON'T get to elect Hillary. No, two wrongs DON'T make a right.

• 1 decade ago

No, I believe that line was Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush.....,and would someone tell me what Clinton did that was sooooo bad!

• 1 decade ago

Gosh, it's early in the am and when I first saw your post I thought, wow! Bush, Clinton, Bush as in the slang term for female pubic area, Clinton, and more Bush and Bill Clinton. That man and women are eternally fused in our minds.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well get use to it cause after hilary there is jeb bush but were lucky there is only one more clinton lol

• 1 decade ago

I would actually take hilary over bush any day!!!

• 1 decade ago

clinton

• 1 decade ago

YES! I am sooooo sick of Clinton, and Bush is a lame duck.

FRED THOMPSON!!!

• Dina W
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I hope so.

This country definitely needs a breath of fresh air.

• j b
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Romney!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.