Is there a bad area of Rochester, NY. I need to find an area to live in and I need to keep my family safe.?

All of the houses in the burbs seem reasonable in price but the taxes are crazy. It looks like home are very inexpensive in Rochester but I don't know if its safe to live in Rochester. I work a ton of hours and my wife is pregnant with our 2nd child so she will be home alone alot. Is there an area close to but... show more All of the houses in the burbs seem reasonable in price but the taxes are crazy. It looks like home are very inexpensive in Rochester but I don't know if its safe to live in Rochester. I work a ton of hours and my wife is pregnant with our 2nd child so she will be home alone alot. Is there an area close to but not in Rochester where the taxes are more reasonable. If not how is it living in the city.
1 answer 1