I was cleaning my ear with a Q tip and now it feels like it is clogged, like i can faintly hear, what do i do?

You know the feeling when you get water in your ear? thats what is feels like, i mean,i can still hear but faintly. I was cleaning my ear out with a q tip and i think i possibly might have pushed the wax in too far or something, we tried water, and we tried proxide but nothing is working. I tried draining out the... show more You know the feeling when you get water in your ear? thats what is feels like, i mean,i can still hear but faintly. I was cleaning my ear out with a q tip and i think i possibly might have pushed the wax in too far or something, we tried water, and we tried proxide but nothing is working. I tried draining out the water with another q tip and there is no sign of any wax, what do i do?