I need some names of Christian Rap, Alternative, and Rock Bands. Can you give me some?

I love Christian music in Rap, Alternative, and Rock but its so hard to find them anymore cause they put their music in the other sections of the stores. Please help. I just need other names besides My favs( Skillet, Red, Big king)
Update: GODSMACK IS NOT CHRISTIAN!!!!! HENCE THE NAME!!! LOL
Update 2: I know p.o.d. and flyleaf too.
Update 3: I know of those too and I LOVE to listen to christian music. Its the lyrics that I love to feel and I try not to put any secular music in mine or my son's ears. Once you listen to bit** this and F that You say those words. I keep my ears clean and that is what I love to do. You can Judge me all you want but... show more I know of those too and I LOVE to listen to christian music. Its the lyrics that I love to feel and I try not to put any secular music in mine or my son's ears. Once you listen to bit** this and F that You say those words. I keep my ears clean and that is what I love to do. You can Judge me all you want but I know that I will be judged by the holy one and thats all I care about.
5 answers