how much time will I have to do for (2) count of Theft and Embezzlement?

I was taken to yolo county jail...I dont have a past..i dont know what to do? Im just stress.!!!! what do u think they can do to me...

they said it was Feloney charge...they said I took a HP notebook and 600.00 cash...i never even took the cash...i dont know what to do

I dont have the cash to pay a good laywer..and do u think they will plea me down from a feloney...I dont know how i will ever get another job...

Favorite Answer

you will do 3yrs for each felony charge but a plea deal can help you stay out of jail.

Talk to a criminal lawyer in CA to advise you. If you can't afford one, ask the court to appoint one for you. Felony charges carry possible prison time of more than a year, although you might only be placed on probation and ordered to pay restitution. You need to take to a lawyer, not take advice here.

It seems as though your employer has accussed and charged you with internal theft. Use this website there is much valuable information on it