Does Limewire have spyware or any kind of virus?

i used limewire for like, 2 months or something and then all the sudden my computer said it got spyware!!! i heard alot of people said that Limewire is the big place of spywares and stuffs lke that!! now i lost my faith for Limewire and i really can't find any site that has tons of music like it!! my friend... show more i used limewire for like, 2 months or something and then all the sudden my computer said it got spyware!!! i heard alot of people said that Limewire is the big place of spywares and stuffs lke that!! now i lost my faith for Limewire and i really can't find any site that has tons of music like it!! my friend recommended that i should stop using Limewire but some people said that they use it for years and nothing happen!! now i'm very confusing, i don't know if Limewire has viruses or not and should i keep on using it? btw, can anyone tell me any music websites that free of viruses and spyware? i really need it, and it would be really nice of you to tell me!! thanks very much!!
7 answers 7