Does putting Ranch Dressing on Pizza?

make it a Salad?

Update:

creeklops

Pizza is a very spiritual experience.

Pizza is like religion, everyone has to throw stuff on top of it.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

the crust is the croutons, the sauce is made from tomatoes, with herbs and spices that make a salad worth eating. I do enjoy pepperoni and cheese on my salad, I also like olives, peppers, and other veggies, on it, so I guess you could call it a flat salad.

however just the thought of pizza makes me smile, so thanks for the smile.

Source(s): jcms
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I am from Texas, and go to school in New York. I know a lot of people who eat ranch with nearly everything in Texas, but up here in NY, only one girl I know has eaten ranch with her pizza. She's Italian, so I would've thought that'd be a no-no. But maybe it's true not a lot of New Yorkers don't. I don't...I hate salad dressings in general.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, Just some nice flavor contrasts to bring out the best in both. Love the category btw. Pizza is spiritual for me also.

• 1 decade ago

my Filipino friend says this is a a Filipino thing. IS that true? Where did this habit of putting ranch on pizza start?

Very strange to me as pizza is already the perfect food.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, first of all, what does this have to do with R/S???

Second, if ya can have Taco Pizza, or Mexican Pizza,,,,,why not? Just put normal salad things on it,,,OHHH AFTER YOU COOK THE CRUST. lol

• 1 decade ago

Yes, and a very good one at that. Ranch dressing on pizza got me through college! :)

Paul

Source(s): Experience.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's just foul! SACRILEGE! To answer the question: no, sir, it does not.

Edit: Wow, seems a lot of you cats have tried it...that doesn't improve my FIRST impression of it...but if it comes up in a group pizza situation, I might just try it.

Edit: it doesn't make it curly fries either.

• 1 decade ago

No, but it does make it taste better and probaly adds a few more calories.

Source(s): Done it a few times myself.
  • 1 decade ago

I don't believe it does...just makes the pizza disgusting.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, but you could put cheese, crewtons, and pepperoni on your salad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.