Does putting Ranch Dressing on Pizza?

make it a Salad?

creeklops

Pizza is a very spiritual experience.

Pizza is like religion, everyone has to throw stuff on top of it.

Best Answer

the crust is the croutons, the sauce is made from tomatoes, with herbs and spices that make a salad worth eating. I do enjoy pepperoni and cheese on my salad, I also like olives, peppers, and other veggies, on it, so I guess you could call it a flat salad.

however just the thought of pizza makes me smile, so thanks for the smile.

Source(s): jcms

I am from Texas, and go to school in New York. I know a lot of people who eat ranch with nearly everything in Texas, but up here in NY, only one girl I know has eaten ranch with her pizza. She's Italian, so I would've thought that'd be a no-no. But maybe it's true not a lot of New Yorkers don't. I don't...I hate salad dressings in general.

Nope, Just some nice flavor contrasts to bring out the best in both. Love the category btw. Pizza is spiritual for me also.

my Filipino friend says this is a a Filipino thing. IS that true? Where did this habit of putting ranch on pizza start?

Very strange to me as pizza is already the perfect food.

Well, first of all, what does this have to do with R/S???

Second, if ya can have Taco Pizza, or Mexican Pizza,,,,,why not? Just put normal salad things on it,,,OHHH AFTER YOU COOK THE CRUST. lol

Yes, and a very good one at that. Ranch dressing on pizza got me through college! :)

Paul

Source(s): Experience.

That's just foul! SACRILEGE! To answer the question: no, sir, it does not.

Edit: Wow, seems a lot of you cats have tried it...that doesn't improve my FIRST impression of it...but if it comes up in a group pizza situation, I might just try it.

Edit: it doesn't make it curly fries either.

No, but it does make it taste better and probaly adds a few more calories.

Source(s): Done it a few times myself.

I don't believe it does...just makes the pizza disgusting.

Nope, but you could put cheese, crewtons, and pepperoni on your salad.