Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Should CM Punk Be the New ECW Heavy Wieght Champ?

I Know i do lol

CM PUNK FOR LIFE

My Life My Rules

Favorite Answer

cm punk should be the next chapion because if chris benoit is a good champion he would not have lost it to mvp. so that means chris beniot sucks and cm punk rocks!

cm punk rules hes #1 ecw wrestler!oh yeah

No, because Benoit should get that title because ever since he got the U.S. Championship title before losing it, he held onto it and Chris Benoit proved to everyone that he was one of the greatest champions there is

i hope cm punk wins or chris benoit wins the ecw world heavyweight championship

Over Chris benoit?

No way Benoit is one of the best pure wrestlers in this bussiness and he deserves gold

to be honest i say no because he's still very young

and i believe a legend like Chris Benoit deserves it more no offence but if not benoit i agree it should be punk

CM PUNK is gay. if you like him you're gay too. Chris Beniot should win that title, he is more hardcore, more extreme than any of those called "extremists" Besides is time of giving a world championship title to him, of all he deserves it the most and he keeps getting screw out of them.

Hell no!

CM Punk sucks in the WWE.

He has one of the worst gimmicks ever.

And his entire moveset is stolen from Kenta!

I think beniot will win at vengeance, then feued with punk, wich ends with punk winning the title.

yes he is the only good wrestler left on the show