Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Should CM Punk Be the New ECW Heavy Wieght Champ?

I Know i do lol

CM PUNK FOR LIFE

My Life My Rules

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

cm punk should be the next chapion because if chris benoit is a good champion he would not have lost it to mvp. so that means chris beniot sucks and cm punk rocks!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cm punk rules hes #1 ecw wrestler!oh yeah

• 1 decade ago

No, because Benoit should get that title because ever since he got the U.S. Championship title before losing it, he held onto it and Chris Benoit proved to everyone that he was one of the greatest champions there is

• 1 decade ago

i hope cm punk wins or chris benoit wins the ecw world heavyweight championship

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Over Chris benoit?

No way Benoit is one of the best pure wrestlers in this bussiness and he deserves gold

• 1 decade ago

to be honest i say no because he's still very young

and i believe a legend like Chris Benoit deserves it more no offence but if not benoit i agree it should be punk

• 1 decade ago

CM PUNK is gay. if you like him you're gay too. Chris Beniot should win that title, he is more hardcore, more extreme than any of those called "extremists" Besides is time of giving a world championship title to him, of all he deserves it the most and he keeps getting screw out of them.

• 1 decade ago

Hell no!

CM Punk sucks in the WWE.

He has one of the worst gimmicks ever.

And his entire moveset is stolen from Kenta!

• 1 decade ago

I think beniot will win at vengeance, then feued with punk, wich ends with punk winning the title.

• 1 decade ago

yes he is the only good wrestler left on the show

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.