Smart, hard-worker wants job. Graduate from UCF August, environmental engineer. Want my hard work?

want to make you money

money drives me too

ethical, honest, loyal to a worthwhile company

just started looking; environmental engineer

specialty: soil

top of class

Dean’s assistant

not a nerd, good with public

experienced

Favorite Answer

If you haven't already, try using www.careerbuilder.com.

I had luck with this website then other, including Monster.com. It is pretty simple to use, just create a free account/profile, and a resume. Any job listed will then take you about a minute to apply to.

If you want to post your "resume", you will probably get a better chance at a job if you post on:

www.careerbuilders.com

www.monster.com

Also, try a headhunter (i.e. a job finder). There are many technical headhunters that work specifically with engineers.

I am not sure what area you are in (maybe UCF stands for University of Central Florida - I know what UFC is :)...) but, doesn't your college have a "help-to-find-a-job" service. Even go so far to talk to your old professors.

Check your local employment agencies.

Good Luck

go to the dept of environmental protection web site in your state and check careers.

go to the local state elected officials in your area. Senator or Assemblyman.

Tell them want you want to do and they will get you an interview.

Then private sector. Go to Parson, Kelcey and Edwards engineering and consultant firms

I used to work for the railroad when they wanted to do major construction, had to retail professional firsm for the environmetal impact studies.

So you can get a job either way

Good luck, redford, there must be something out there for you.