Who is anna nicole smith?

What is the effect of Anna Nicole Smith to the american culture?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Anna Nicole Smith

Vickie Lynn Marshall (November 28, 1967 – February 8, 2007), better known under the stage name of Anna Nicole Smith,[1] was an American sex symbol, model, actress and celebrity. Her highly publicized marriage to oil business executive and billionaire J. Howard Marshall, 63 years her senior, resulted in speculation that she married the octogenarian for his money, which she denied. Following his death, she began a lengthy legal battle over a share of his estate; her case, Marshall v. Marshall, reached the U.S. Supreme Court on a question of federal jurisdiction.

Born and raised in Texas, Smith dropped out of high school and first married at the age of 17. She first gained popularity in Playboy, becoming the 1993 Playmate of the Year. She modeled for clothing companies, including Guess jeans. She starred in her own reality TV show, The Anna Nicole Show. In the months before her death, she was the focus of renewed press coverage surrounding the death of her son, Daniel Smith.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Nicole_Smith

• 1 decade ago

Vickie Lynn Marshall (November 28, 1967 – February 8, 2007), better known under the stage name of Anna Nicole Smith,[1] was an American sex symbol, model, actress and celebrity. Her highly publicized marriage to oil business executive and billionaire J. Howard Marshall, 63 years her senior, resulted in speculation that she married the octogenarian for his money, which she denied. Following his death, she began a lengthy legal battle over a share of his estate; her case, Marshall v. Marshall, reached the U.S. Supreme Court on a question of federal jurisdiction.

Born and raised in Texas, Smith dropped out of high school and first married at the age of 17. She first gained popularity in Playboy, becoming the 1993 Playmate of the Year. She modeled for clothing companies, including Guess jeans. She starred in her own reality TV show, The Anna Nicole Show. In the months before her death, she was the focus of renewed press coverage surrounding the death of her son, Daniel Smith.

• 1 decade ago

UH WOW sorry but i gotta comment on the guy who loves brittany or what ever Anna Nicole Smith is not the heiress to the hilton fortune thats PARIS HILTON!!! DUHHH wow some people need to look at a few tabloids

• Adios
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Tragically, Anna Nicole Smith is a symbol of greed, lust, money, drugs, superficiality, and exploitation in today's American Culture.

Need I say more?!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

She lived a life many would disapprove of but she accepted Christ before she died and Katt Kerr saw her in heaven. God will forgive anyone who will receive His son Jesus as their Lord and Savior. God is merciful. But the only way to Heaven is through Christ. Anna Nicole Smith is in Heaven because she chose that way, she declared that she received Christ and His forgiveness for her sins. Amen!

• balok
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i did no longer comprehend her, so lacking her would not be perfect for me, yet I do think of as quickly as I pay attention approximately her on television, how very tragic and unhappy a youthful woman of 39 dies. fairly in basic terms some months after having a newborn...The situations, her son death, now her infant will on no account comprehend her or him, and the sole reason everyone seems to be battling to get the infant is money, and that entire undertaking is in simple terms unhappy, to me....And via the way, a number of the fairly impolite comments that I even have examine over the final week in this website approximately her and her own mess ups, i come across very distasteful, people who've written them lead perfect lives without skeletons of their closet i'm assuming....could all of us like our own lives and each component uncovered to the common public, i think of no longer...

• 1 decade ago

She is dead now but she was a playboy playmate, wife of some rich guy and a mother.

I hope she had no effect because she wasn't that great a person, she did alot of drugs and wasn't a good mother.

She represents money cash hoes LOL

Source(s): Gossip mags
  • 1 decade ago

basically she was a playmate who married some rich guy then sadly died this yr

she was a mother but her son died early in the yr she has one daughter who is still alive and was fought over for quite awhile

she was obsessed with marilyn monroe and tryed to be like her but she was nowhere near as classy or pretty

may she r.i.p.

• 1 decade ago

no the question is... who WAS anna nicole smith

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing really she is just a good article to read in the newspaper.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.