Why does my Grape Vine appear to be dying?

3rd year plant. 1st year producing, Thompson Seedless Flame Grapes. This plant produced a lot of Grapes although small to medium size ones. There was about a 2 1/2 to 3 gallon container of grapes. I cut them all off as they started getting soft, even the green ones not yet ripened. The leaves are turning... show more 3rd year plant. 1st year producing, Thompson Seedless Flame Grapes. This plant produced a lot of Grapes although small to medium size ones. There was about a 2 1/2 to 3 gallon container of grapes. I cut them all off as they started getting soft, even the green ones not yet ripened. The leaves are turning brown. Plant is only about 4 ft by 4 ft. I have 7 or 8 others doing well, some larger than others. Will this plant get better? Fruit from it was awsome.

Purpose of the grapes is to provide deco on block fence and give kids grapes to eat while playing and swimming, I did not cut them back last year, I love the coverage on the wall. Do I have to prune? I will prune when they meet each other in the middle and when they top the fence. Half of the plants are Thompson seedless Green, other half are the Flame. Will the green grapes become sweet? Currently it is June 22nd perhaps they need more time?

Location is Phoenix, Arizona.
Update: I water daily, 2 times. I checked the soil and the soil is damp and cool Some branches at bottom and they shade the ground. Outdoor temp is 110 F but I have 6 or 7 other vines absolutly flourishing. I will wait for the Green Thompsons for a while longer as they are still firm and will probably ripen shortly,... show more I water daily, 2 times. I checked the soil and the soil is damp and cool Some branches at bottom and they shade the ground. Outdoor temp is 110 F but I have 6 or 7 other vines absolutly flourishing.

I will wait for the Green Thompsons for a while longer as they are still firm and will probably ripen shortly, just weird that the flame were already sweet even while green?

I believe It may have produced to much fruit too soon and it started taking away from the vine? I hope it is not diseased.