Anonymous

are there worse problems, in the United Kingdom than illegal immigrants?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It seems the idiots are out in force tonight I'm afraid. You can't mention illegal immigrants on here without it seems being a racist (You have to give credit to New Labour for than piece of spin propaganda). There are bigger problems yes, Gordon Brown being one of them. Crime is at horrific levels, dirty paedophiles running around in every street, the list goes on...... However the rise in illegals in this country IS a big problem, but don't hold your breath that it will get sorted out. And all those imbeciles on here calling you a bigot, would they say the same thing if there loved one gets blown up by some Muslim fanatic who has breezed into the country via slack border control.

• sharky
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes there are the way so called middle class in jobs now like we were when we were young and favoured into jobs that was ahead of our time and today the way the present generation thinks they are actually supporting unemployed and older people, I for one have paid 30 or 40 pence income tax all my life and this is the money that was used to build schools fund the NHS and so on, now we have 25pence dropped to that level just to get into Parliament. When vat was introduced it was supposed to stop fluctuations in income tax by raising or lowering it. When you reach 50 you'll find all these so called medical and insurances will double like mine has resulting in having to cancel and get back on the NHS. Then there is the banks and how they treat the population. lawyers and no win no fee you'll get what the 2 lawyers agree and your lawyer will get as much as you!!!! Then lawyers letters 3 lines £50 so why not the banks we need to bring lawyers into court as well over charges, then there are Government departments cheating on people least able to protect them selves!!!!These people are ENGLISH for hells sake they delight in playing the dictator and theres no recourse. Lawyers are the new Mafia running almost everything under "No win no Fee" or its £160 hour? The French had the right Idea when people treat each other like that with threats and bullying its time they went Le Guilotine. These devils are ENGLISH not illegal immigrants. That could be stopped and make life easier with identity cards for all at birth replacing every other identity carrying DNA all crime solved almost immediately and all cards checked when applying for jobs or driving would eliminate illegal immigrants and make the UK the place it was before the semi rich got greadier. Its not a nice picture but we are still able to change it if its not left too long.

Source(s): sharky
  • 1 decade ago

Yes there are lots of things worse than immigrants but I sometimes wonder how much crime has risen here in the Uk since weve had all the immigrants arrive? I looked on the Scotland Yard's most wanted list last year and there were a frightening amount of immigrants on the list.I wonder when, if and how they are going to catch these "most wanted" criminals when our government does'nt really know who is entering or leaving our country?

• 4 years ago

The first place they go to is a detention centre where the Home Office intervene and decide what is best for them. They investigate the circumstances of them arriving in the country. If they are from a war torn country then chances are they will be screaming asylum and then the Home Office has to look at what would happen if they were deported. If it is decided that they were in danger by being deported then they will be allowed to stay and would qualify for a lot of benefits UK folks get. If they are pleading asylum and they are not at risk of danger being sent home then they are deported. Many put in appeals which allows them to stay a little longer. I don't agree with how the system works, but us UK folks have little chance of changing things.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I do not live there... but from what I see on BBC and such... it is a major threat... but they have so many great problems... they probably will just morph into a mish-mash of an immigrant soup and the island will sink from the overwhelming mass.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The state of the NHS, the people who have lost all their life savings due to the pensions crisis while civil servans get massive pensions.

Working poverty, the mess the state schools are in

The widening gap between rich and poor

• 1 decade ago

Yes yob culture and violent crime, but illegal immigration is a VERY serious problem, and our far too generous benefit system.

• da
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yup .. All the maniacs running around in gangs with guns and knifes .

• pups
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah Compton Swanky is one.!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hospital bugs. No cleaners but plenty of admin workers and bosses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.