Does anyone know of a website that provides a map of how to drive from Laredo,TX to Zacatecas,MX?

I want to travel to Zacatecas, MX from Laredo, TX by car. Is there a website that can provide me with the driving directions? I need the map and exactly how to get there.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

Just type the town into Google, it'll provide a map, you can then type in your start town. I find Google Maps to provide better directions than Mapquest.

• 1 decade ago

go 2 map quest as long as u put in the starting address and the destination it shows u the driveing driections of how 2 get there....good luck..

Source(s): www.mapquest.com
  • cairns
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

under is the path making plans web page set up with the help of the Mexican government (that is in Spanish). It supply a map, distance, time and tolls from any Mexican city to the different Mexican city.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

mapquest pero no te preocupes es facil llegar y no necesitas tanto de un mapa para hecerlo saludos

• 1 decade ago

I know one, and you are on it!! Go to Yahoo main page, click maps, enter the addresses and there you go.

• 1 decade ago

Mapquest.com

That one even tells you the exact distance between your house and your destination...

• 1 decade ago

map quest.com

• 1 decade ago

googlemaps.com, yahoo.com, mapquest.com.....there's plenty of choices

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mapquest

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.