Does anyone know of a website that provides a map of how to drive from Laredo,TX to Zacatecas,MX?

I want to travel to Zacatecas, MX from Laredo, TX by car. Is there a website that can provide me with the driving directions? I need the map and exactly how to get there.

Just type the town into Google, it'll provide a map, you can then type in your start town. I find Google Maps to provide better directions than Mapquest.

go 2 map quest as long as u put in the starting address and the destination it shows u the driveing driections of how 2 get there....good luck..

Source(s): www.mapquest.com
  • cairns

under is the path making plans web page set up with the help of the Mexican government (that is in Spanish). It supply a map, distance, time and tolls from any Mexican city to the different Mexican city.

mapquest pero no te preocupes es facil llegar y no necesitas tanto de un mapa para hecerlo saludos

I know one, and you are on it!! Go to Yahoo main page, click maps, enter the addresses and there you go.

Mapquest.com

That one even tells you the exact distance between your house and your destination...

map quest.com

googlemaps.com, yahoo.com, mapquest.com.....there's plenty of choices

mapquest