Asperger's syndrome?

My son has Asperger's Syndrome, he has just turned 5 years old. I am certain that his lunchtime supervisers strongly don't like him. They put him outside the head masters office for refusing to play with the other children, mixing with others is very difficult for him. They also shout at him for not... show more My son has Asperger's Syndrome, he has just turned 5 years old. I am certain that his lunchtime supervisers strongly don't like him. They put him outside the head masters office for refusing to play with the other children, mixing with others is very difficult for him. They also shout at him for not looking at them when they are talking to him, this is difficult for him also.
Most lunch times they single him out and stand him with his face against the wall. My 7 year old daughter and 10 year old niece have told me this.

Today for instance his usuual class teacher was absent and my son's behaviour deteriated due to the change. He kicked and bit another child (which I know is not acceptable). This child was teasing and crowding him, which is no excuse for his behaviour either.
For this he had to sit the whole day and I mean the whole day outside the headmasters office. Two other children were told to take him there which made a spectable of him.
Update: After todays behaviour the headmaster put a strip on his tongue telling him that it woukld turn grren if he lied, this really upset my son. Now they are talking of expelling him. I am unsure wether to change schools as the change will upset him further and all his cousions and sisters go there. Is there... show more After todays behaviour the headmaster put a strip on his tongue telling him that it woukld turn grren if he lied, this really upset my son. Now they are talking of expelling him. I am unsure wether to change schools as the change will upset him further and all his cousions and sisters go there. Is there anywhere that I can complain about the school, which won't come back on my son.

Sorry for the long post but this is really upsetting me.
Update 2: Thanks Alex but my son was assessed by the educational psycholgist and deemed not suitable for a special school as he is very intelligent.