C++ Data Structures and Algorithms - I'm scared?

Well I'm slowly chipping away at a BS in Computer Science and I've kind of put off one of the courses, Data Structures and Algorithms. I know this is sort of a cheesy question, since the answer depends on many things...but I'm wondering how difficult this class will be. I'm nervous about it... show more Well I'm slowly chipping away at a BS in Computer Science and I've kind of put off one of the courses, Data Structures and Algorithms.

I know this is sort of a cheesy question, since the answer depends on many things...but I'm wondering how difficult this class will be. I'm nervous about it because I took the two previous C++ classes over a year ago...so not sure how much I'll remember. I did pretty good in these classes but was starting to struggle a bit toward the end with arrays of classes and whatnot.

I also did fine in the other pre-req for this course, applied discrete math, but we really didn't do any programming in this course.

Description of the course:

Upon completion of this course, you should be capable of discussing and/or applying C++ programming methods in the following areas:

• Analysis of algorithms using Big-O notation
• Complexity analysis
• Linked lists
• Queues
• Stacks
• Recursion
• Trees
• Heaps
• Searching
• Sorting
• Hashing

any thoughts? thanks