Male stripper and the bachelorette party......?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
men sometimes cheat at the bachelor party with a female stripper, this i know.....does the same happen with women at a bachelorette party with a male stripper? when i say cheat i ...show more
Best Answer
  • Felix answered 7 years ago
Yes, in fact in Yahoo Answers! a nurse was engaged to a doctor, cheated with a male stripper at her bachelorette party. She was drinking and claimed she gave in to peer pressure from her cheering party-goers. Some of her fellow co-workers ratted her out as it was occurring. She got dumped and he refused to take her back. And this guy was the man of her dreams: male model looks, money, and a great friend. He made her return the expensive car he bought for her. In her Yahoo queston she was moaning on what she should do to get him back.

I think bachelorette parties are STUUUUPID. It is just a bunch of women trying to act like men. Is this a double standard? YEP.....it is. But people that ignore cultural double-standards do so at their own peril. Let guys act like idiots at their male bonding party. If they cross the line, then they should pay the price. Your friend should have a feminine get together....
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • anezat83 answered 7 years ago
    I don't think that bachelor/bachelorette parties are such a good way to start a marriage. Honestly, why would someone start off a marriage by getting turned on by someone other than his/her intended? I don't want a bachelorette party, and my guy thinks bachelor parties are trashy. We agree: it is no way to start a marriage by looking at someone naked who you are not going to be marrying.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Dr. Kat answered 7 years ago
    I've only been to one party with a stripper and he wasn't very cute so I don't think anyone wanted any of that. I dunno. I hate strippers for parties like that. It's just asking for trouble.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • adman29us answered 7 years ago
    Bachelorette parties are trashy, or I should say, can be trashy when strippers are involved.

Do people read the answers some people give on here? You have one group that says it's perfectly normal to have one last fling before the wedding night. It is? So you are allowed to act like a tramp and it's perfectly ok? No repercussions? Then you have others that say men look silly in g-strings (which I agree with) but say they go for laughs. Well then why go? Sounds like a grand waste of money to me! Then you have some that say it's great to go and get All horny so when you go home you can have great sex with your partner. Why would that make the partner feel good? You went out and got all turned on and excited by someone other than the person you supposedly love and are now just using them to get off?

The whole idea of strippers for men and women at their respective bachelor/bachelorette parties is a terrible one. Be excited and get turned on by the man/woman you are marrying. You have to grow up one of these days.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • brandi answered 7 years ago
    ok, first of all, men in a g-string are not sexy, neither is a man who is all shaved and oiled up like a girl. if she is going to cheat, she will no matter if its the party or not, better to find out if she is this way now, before the wedding.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Nep answered 7 years ago
    I've known 2 women who have cheated at the bachelorette, and know no men who have(although I don't know the guy that married one of the women who cheated, but supposedly he cheats too)
    It's pretty common, but if you're worried about someone cheating on you, you shouldn't have gotten married because it always happens, even if it wasn't at the bachelorette party. I've seen it in all my friends marriages and my ex was a cheater.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Yo mama answered 2 months ago
    Geezo...I feel like I am back in Catholic school reading comments.
    Everyone is different. Speaking first hand as a retired stripper...
    when the alcohol starts taking over, the music gets turned up, damn, ladies get a lot crazier than guys around a stripper. I mean they go bananas....almost scary crazy. It's common for a guy to make the rounds to get a little head from each. The bride to be? This can be the fine line. As a pro...ya have to be tuned into the energy. If the chanting starts up" F em F em F em....80 percent chance the girls will help with taking the closes off, position her so all can see the show, and all have a wild good time. Gotta say its a bit fun watching all these laughing, clapping, wild girls while pounding away.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • PAXson answered 7 years ago
    Anything is possible especially if the drinks are flowing like a stream. What are friends for? They should be the ones to tell the bachelorette or bachelor that he or she is already going over board. If you are surrounded by irresponsible friends, expect the worst. In fact, the friends should avoid organizing such parties. It is not a good way to start your new life.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • zebj25 answered 7 years ago
    Hate to let you down, but a good deal of male strippers are in fact gay. Great bunch of guys though, but still not interested in women.

Source(s):

I did security at a club with sections for both men and women
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • dragonfirenova IsMyMainYimTag answered 7 years ago
    LOL at josie...omg...yeah guys in g-strings actually makes me wanna vomit and never see a male brief/thong/g-string again
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• dave n answered 7 years ago
    It is possible. Does having a bachelor/bacheloretter party automatically mean cheating. Of course not. Does it happen? Of course. Did your g/f cheat. Maybe but why do you need to know?
    • 1
    • Comment
  • james answered 7 years ago
    Hey whatever floats your boat, don't know, don't tell.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • josietheninja answered 7 years ago
    not that i've ever heard of, male strippers are more of a laugh than anything and it definitely isn't a turn on. have u seen a man in a g-string before? you guys arent the sexiest creatures on earth!
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • rdhedhottie answered 7 years ago
    Depends on the bachelor or bachelorette, but hey... how can you not say that you didn't have one last fling.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock