Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Diet and Exercise weight loss supplements??

Has anyone used weight loss supplements such as Exenadrine EFX, Hydroxy cut, ect.? Do they really help you lose weight (combined with diet and exercise?)

I am aware that diet changes and exercise are the primary ways to lose weight and I am doing that... the QUESTION is do the supplements help.... thank you...

Favorite Answer

I did and they gave me more energy, but they're expensive and made me shaky. I used regular dexitrim with green tee and it worked better for me and was cheaper. Try that out befor you make a big investiment. I dont know where you shop for at walmart for example, there a "womens type" diet pill section and a body building section (very close, but not the same) in the more mens body building section they had "Hot ROx" Its great for cutting fat, but you must work out with it. Try the dexitrim at first to get your cravigs down after you switch your diet, then switch after two weeks. It workd for me and i lost 40lbs!!! Good luck I recomend slowly adding exercise, so slight cardio three times a week. I warmed up on the treadmill for 5 then did a fast walk for 15 then cooled down. Make sure you have an elevated heart rate but can still speek a sentance..... after this for two weeks you'll feel much better then will be able to kick it up to maybe weights and more cardio buy then you'll be on the new pill. GOod luck

1

Source(s): Lose weight fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?7prxf

I'd say if you are already dieting and exercising it wouldn't hurt to take something to curb your appetite. I found that the best ones keep you from overeating not making you stop eating alltogether. That's not healthy. Anything with green tea or hoodia is good cause they give you energy and help fight cravings. Right now I'm on Akavar 20/50 and if I take too many it makes me shaky. Be careful of caffeine levels. But it has helped keep me from overeating. So I still eat a good amount of calories and still workout I just now don't "pig out". The best thing I heard of was hoodia. Just be careful of fake hoodia. These items are very pricey though. There is a new womans formula called Alli out on the market. Along with their diet and exercise its supposed to aid in weight loss. Good luck!!!!

I would avoid those products but they are suppossed to give you energy. Try a little green tea or an apple instead. Products that are heavy in caffeine or those that may still contain ephedrine can be dangerous. You will lose some weight with supplements but exercise is the key. By the way the new xenidrine efx isn't that great, my co-worker claims since they removed the ephedrine from it its not as good a stimulant. Cheers!=)

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

Dear kim,

The secret to losing weight is to burn more calories than you take in... People some times do not relize that sugar and cream in your coffee count as calories. Just about everything we consume has calorie content.

Eat what you normaly eat for 4 days and record the calories consumed for the 4 days. If you do not lose or gain any weight during the 4 days, then this is your maintenance calorie intake. Now to lose weight, decrease your maintenance calorie intake by 50 calories. You will lose weight slowly but it will be consistent and will not throw your entire system off.

I would also suggest that dinner should be your smallest meal of the day and try not to eat anything after 7:00 pm. Calories eaten later at night are not going to be needed because most people do their hardest or calorie requiring labor in the morning or afternoon.

Source(s): Bible (KJV)

These products only work along with exercise and diet.

Hydroxycut, and Zenedrine are "fat burners" which means they will raise the internal body temperatures to help burn more as you exercise. But they won't work by themselves.

Have you ever tried out Dr Oz Garcinia Cambogia? Search these : http://Get.PureGarciniaGet.com . This will absolutely work for anyone!

Yes, it does help you to lose weight, but if I were you I would go to my doctor and find out if he uses Phentermine (generic) or Apidex (brand).

there is the key word, DIET AND EXERCISE<

sure they help curb some cravings but if you work out correctly you wont have them anyhow