I would like a girls opinion, guys are too harsh. Age 25+?

I am a well adjusted 28 year old, straight, virgin male. I have a good home life living with my parents and adult siblings. I have had pretty bad social anxiety until a couple of years ago. I would like to start dating again. I have only dated twice in my life. I have not even had my first kiss yet. Lol, how do I... show more I am a well adjusted 28 year old, straight, virgin male. I have a good home life living with my parents and adult siblings. I have had pretty bad social anxiety until a couple of years ago. I would like to start dating again. I have only dated twice in my life. I have not even had my first kiss yet. Lol, how do I get out of this situation? I also have no sex drive whatsoever. What does it feel like to be horny? I have been on anti-depressants since I was 18. I am afraid to come off of them and switch to another without the sexual side-effects, because everything else in my life is perfect right now. Don't fix what ain't broke sort of. I came off the meds for a little over a year but had a severe rebound of symptoms. It turns out that is quite common for people who have been on meds like this for a long time. The only answer may be to stay on them for life. At one point it felt like a 2 week long anxiety attack, I couldn't sleep for 4 days etc. It was scary.

Any thoughts?
9 answers 9