Can little lies lead to big lies?

My fiancee lied to me about the number of pancakes she ate out of our freezer. Does that mean that she will lie about more serious things when we get married?

Favorite Answer

Yes it is possible little lies can lead to bigger lies further on down the track. Why did she feel the need to lie in the first place?. This is also a sign for you not to rush in and get married here, and to really make sure you have all your issues sorted out first. Cheers and good luck.

Probably not. If she said she ate 2 pancakes when she really ate 10 she probably just didn't want you to think she was a pig. Don't worry you'll know her eating habits when you're married and you'll forget all about this. But personally as a married person (5 years) white lies happen with everyone and I don't think the pancakes are an entrance to cheating.

One lie merely approximately consistently finally leads to extra lies. as far as your connection with Christianity, i'm undecided that I understand what you mean. in case you mean that various what human beings call "Christianity" as we communicate is particularly far from what it initially grow to be because of the fact of folk mendacity to others for some form of actual progression, then i've got confidence which you're appropriate. inspite of the undeniable fact that, in case you're suggesting that the completed of Christianity is one massive perpetuated lie, i've got confidence which you may desire to do some extra study on the situation and are available to the undeniable fact that there is fullyyt one God, one Christ, one Church, and one be attentive to God of which real Christianity is unquestionably and actually following.

Hey wasp,I got your stinger.ha