Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

nirvana

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

In a state of Good Health.

Antarctica, the 7th continent and only continent has no McDonald's. Penguins have better taste than to eat at McDonald's.

Off the capital of Vermont, Montpelier coadunate with Barre as "twin cities", some 'net sites list McDonald's activities there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every US state has a McDonald's, the companies stated goal is to have a McDonald's within a 20 min. drive of everyone in America, they are pretty close to meeting their goal.

• 1 decade ago

There are 31,000 McDonald's in 119 countries worldwide. If you go on www.McDonald's.com it can tell you where McDonald's are located. You will need to type in a zipcode or a address where you want to know if there is a McDonald's or not. I even saw that there is a McDonald's in Hong Kong. Unbelievable. I remember when I was a child and we would go on trips we always got excited when we saw the big yellow arches. We worshipped McDonald's and it was the highlight of our day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There is no state that doesn't have a Mcdonalds. I don't think there is even a country that has no Mcdonalds.

• 1 decade ago

instead of that, does anyone know the only state capital in the united states that does not have a mcdonalds located in the city?

hint: its in the green mountain state

• 1 decade ago

I don't think there is any ste with a McDonald's.

I believe Montpelier is the only state capital that doesn't have a McDonald's

• BethS
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

On the McDonalds website, their restaurant locator didn't show anything in Hawaii, so that's my answer...HAWAII

• 1 decade ago

the only place that does not have a mcdonald s would be

IRAQ..

• 1 decade ago

state of denial, or confusion

• 1 decade ago

there isn't one in vermont's state capital

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.