Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 decade ago

In what state are there no McDonald's?

Favorite Answer

nirvana

• ?

In a state of Good Health.

Antarctica, the 7th continent and only continent has no McDonald's. Penguins have better taste than to eat at McDonald's.

Off the capital of Vermont, Montpelier coadunate with Barre as "twin cities", some 'net sites list McDonald's activities there.

Every US state has a McDonald's, the companies stated goal is to have a McDonald's within a 20 min. drive of everyone in America, they are pretty close to meeting their goal.

There are 31,000 McDonald's in 119 countries worldwide. If you go on www.McDonald's.com it can tell you where McDonald's are located. You will need to type in a zipcode or a address where you want to know if there is a McDonald's or not. I even saw that there is a McDonald's in Hong Kong. Unbelievable. I remember when I was a child and we would go on trips we always got excited when we saw the big yellow arches. We worshipped McDonald's and it was the highlight of our day.

There is no state that doesn't have a Mcdonalds. I don't think there is even a country that has no Mcdonalds.

instead of that, does anyone know the only state capital in the united states that does not have a mcdonalds located in the city?

hint: its in the green mountain state

I don't think there is any ste with a McDonald's.

I believe Montpelier is the only state capital that doesn't have a McDonald's

• BethS

On the McDonalds website, their restaurant locator didn't show anything in Hawaii, so that's my answer...HAWAII

the only place that does not have a mcdonald s would be

IRAQ..

state of denial, or confusion

there isn't one in vermont's state capital