HELP....I need a song to walk down the asile to...?
I am getting married in October of 2007 and I am having trouble choosing a song to walk down the asile to...I have thought about the song " Destiny " By: Jim Brickman & Jordan Hill...It is beautiful and has alot of meaning to it...If you have any suggestions I would appriciate it....thanks for any and all sugestions...
- 1 decade agoBest Answer
Hi, first of all let me greet you a huge congratulations!
here's the below list:
1. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
2. Everytime I close my eyes by Babyface
3. Unforgettable by Nat King Cole
4. Endless Love by Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross
5. Cross My Heart by George Strait
6. Me and You by Kenny Chesney
7. Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins
8. It's Your Love by Tim McGraw and Faith hill)
9. Spend my Life with You by Eric Benet with Tamia
10. My Valentine by Martina McBride
11. I Do (Cherish You) by 98 Degrees
12. Come what May by Ewan McGregos and Nicole Kidman)
13. At Last by Etta James
14. True Companion by Marc Cohn
15. Angel Eyes by Jeff Healy Band
16. Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden
17. Can't Take My Eyes Off of You by Frankie Valli
18. You Had Me From Hello by Kenny Chesney
19. Someone Like You by Van Morrison
20. Don't Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith
21. I melt by Rascal Flatts
22. When You Kiss Me by Shania Twain
23. Crush by Dave Matthews Band
24. Have You Ever Been in Love by Celine Dion
25. By Your Side by Sade
26. All My Life by K-Co and Jojo
27. My Best Friend by Tim McGraw
28. To make you Feel My Love by Garth Brooks
29. Love by Nat King Cole
30. I knew I Loved You Before I Met You by Savage Garden
31. In your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
32. Could Not ask for more by Edwin McCain
33. Heaven by Bryan Adams
34. You’re Still The One by Shania Twain
35. Angel of Mine by Monica
36. This I Swear by Nick Lachey
37. Destiny by Jim Brickman
38. From This Moment by Shania Twain
39. I Finally Found Someone by Barbara Streisand
40. Through The Years by Kenny Rogers
41. I can’t help falling in Love by Elvis
42. Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
43. In My Life by The Beatles
44. Breathe by Faith Hill
45. Come Away With Me by Norah Jones
46. Shower me with you love by Surface
47. The Wedding Song by Bob Dylan
48. All the Way by Frank Sinatra
49. Fallen by Lauren Wood
50. Unbroken by Tim McGraw
51. Angel In Disguise by Brandy
52. Can You Feel the Love tonight by Elton John
53. I want to To Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler
54. Forever and For Always by Shania Twain
55. I’ll Never Let you Go by Steelheart
- 1 decade ago
Congratulations! I got married October 2005. I walked down the isle to the song "Kissing You" by Des'ree. It was the song she sang when Romeo and Juilet's eyes met across the fish tank for the first time with Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Heaven Can Wait by Meatloaf.
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You By The Chieftains
Earth Angel By The Penguins????
- 4 years ago
How about 'God has a plan for you' which is written and sung by the blind gospel singer Marilyn Baker. She has a website and email address. The songs starts God has a plan for you, something only YOU can do, You are so valuable to Him and has a chorus which goes God wants just YOU, yes no-one else will do, Listen to Him call you by name. You were in His plan, before the world began, And He longs that you live your life for HIM I havn't typed it all incase I'm infringing copyright laws. As two born-again Christians you are obviously wishing to live your life for Him. I wish you every happiness.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
I did the courthouse thing (we are having our wedding ceremony at an anniversary date later), but my choise is "God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascall Flatts, and "Every Time We Touch" by Cascada (the slow piano version, not the techno, heh)
- pspoptartLv 61 decade ago
use that song.
Your wedding is an expression of yourselves and your love not us so use a song that has a special place in you and your fiancee's heart. My brides have walked down the aisle from everything to religious hymns to death metal and every time it has been beautiful to the guests because it was their personalities.
- tweetybird37406Lv 61 decade ago
I think "Love Song" would be appropriate. its originally done by "The Cure" but " 311" recently did a remake of it. it's a beautiful, romantic rock song that i think would be perfect to walk down the aisle to.
- 1 decade ago
Listen to Dangerously in Love PART 2....
As you walk down the isle and you are staring into his eyes, this song will speak for you and tell him how much you love him...
- ~ *STAR* ~Lv 41 decade ago
what about Canon in D by Pachelbel.
also music by Enya... ex. "Only Time", etc...
I suggest you stick to instrumental music walking down the aisle because you want people to focus on you and not the lyrics of the song...
- 1 decade ago
I can only imagine by Mercy Me. It's christian Rock but to me it's the two most important men Ill ever meet in my adult life. My husband and God. Good luck!