Who knows the most about this artist???

who knows the most about T-Pain?If you don't know who he is don't leave answers like "Who is he" Thanx everybody

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

*BEST FREGGIN ANSWER!!!!*

Background information

Birth name Faheem Najm

Also known as Teddy Pain

Born June 30, 1985 (age 21)

Origin Tallahassee, Florida

Genre(s) Crunk And B

Hip-Hop

R&B

Occupation(s) Singer, Rapper, Producer

Label(s) Konvict Music 2005-Present

Jive Records 2005-Present Nappy Boy Entertainment 2005- Present

Website http://www.nappyboyent.net/

T-Pain (born Faheem Najm in Tallahassee, Florida in June 30, 1985) is an American hip-hop and R&B singer.

History

Faheem was born in Tallahassee to entrepreneur Muslim parents, At the age of ten, Faheem reworked his bedroom into a small studio with a Keyboard, beat machine and four track recorder, and began composing music.

Prior to becoming a solo singer, Faheem was part of the Tallahassee rap group Nappy Headz. They had mild success with local hits such as "Cotti" and "FLA BOYZ". This allowed T-Pain to jumpstart his career as a solo artist. In 2002 he founded his own label, Hard & B. and soon caught the spotlight as a solo artist when his song "****** Up", a reworked version of Akon's "Locked Up", gained popularity in the region. Akon noticed the song and signed T-Pain to his newly formed Konvict Music record label. T-Pain released his solo debut single, "I'm Sprung", in August 2005. His debut album, Rappa Ternt Sanga, was released on November 6, 2005, under Konvict Music. Hit singles "I'm Sprung" and "I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)" spawned official remixes titled "I'm Sprung 2" with Trick Daddy and YoungBloodZ, and "I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper), The Remix" with Twista, Pimp C, Paul Wall, R. Kelly, MJG and Too $hort. He is featured on E-40's 2006 summer hit single U and Dat along with Kandi Girl, which was produced by Lil Jon.

He has released a song for MySpace lovers, called "What's Your Myspace" featuring Tay Dizm. He released a song with Florida Artist J-Shin, called "Send Me An E-Mail". The video for the song was co-directed by T-Pain and fellow Floridian filmmaker JOKES and co-starred "MySpace Queen" Tila Tequila. His new single is "Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')" featuring Yung Joc, which he produced for his upcoming album Epiphany. The video for "Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')" was released April 9th, and the song went to #1. It contains cameos by Jay-Z, Huey (rapper), Shawnna, and E-40.

The album leaked onto the internet on May 30, 2007

T-Pain Management: Rocco Valdes, Michael Blumstein, and David Abram

Style

T-Pain's music can best be pigeonholed as R&B, with both his musical style and lyrical topics placing him firmly in the mainstream with the traditional platforms of the genre. T-Pain's lyrics are often revolve around strippers and other common aspects of the R&B scene, as is usual for many of the artist's colleagues, though his music has a harder edge than the standard smooth sound of most R&B artists. In a departure from the mainstream, T-Pain also brings up issues like HIV in some songs. T-Pain also experiments with the now world-famous "Crunk&B" style of music made famous by artists such as Ciara. Almost every song has a vocoder used for vocals, which is rare in R&B.

Beef and controversy

In a May 2007 interview with SOHH.com, T-Pain made comments regarding R&B singer Ray-J's genitalia.

“Not too many guys can go after Ray J. The man got a huge meat, ok. He’s short, the man is packing. He’s got length on him. I got the width. **** is wide. He got a foot on him. Man have a foot on him. Much respect to Ray. Man to man. No homo. Ya’ll seen that ****. Ya’ll know the man’s swanging.”[1]

These comments attracted much attention from the hip-hop press. T-Pain himself later revealed Ray-J did not take the comments as complimentary. [2]

Discography

Main article: T-Pain discography

Albums

Album Photo Information

Rappa Ternt Sanga

Released: December 6, 2005

Chart positions: #33 U.S.

U.S. Sales: 800,000

Last RIAA certification: Gold

Epiphany

Released: June 5, 2007

Chart positions: #1 U.S., #1 R&B/Hip-Hop[3]

U.S. Sales: 265,000[4]

Last RIAA certification: TBA

Mixtapes

2006: Back @ It

Solo singles

2005: "I'm Sprung"

2006: "I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)"

2006: "Studio Luv"

2007: "Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin')" (featuring Yung Joc)

2007: "Bartender" (featuring Akon)

Featured singles

2006: "U and Dat" (E-40 featuring T-Pain & Kandi Girl)

2007: "I'm a Flirt (Remix)" (R. Kelly featuring T.I. & T-Pain)

2007: "Outta My System" (Bow Wow featuring T-Pain)

2007: "Know What I'm Doin'" (Birdman & Lil Wayne featuring Rick Ross & T-Pain)

2007: "Baby Don't Go" (Fabolous featuring T-Pain)

2007: "Shawty" (Plies featuring T-Pain)

Guest appearances

"Mr. Exclusive" (Southrn Class featuring T-Pain)

"U And Dat" (E-40 featuring T-Pain & Kandi Girl)

"On Bail" (Xzibit featuring The Game, Daz, & T-Pain)

"Know What I'm Doin" (Birdman & Lil Wayne featuring T-Pain & Rick Ross)

"I Can't Wait" (Akon featuring T-Pain)

"Sent Me An E-Mail" (J-Shin featuring T-Pain)

"Outta My System" (Bow Wow featuring T-Pain)

"Ball Out ($500)" (BlakJak featuring T-Pain)

"Curious" (Lil Fizz featuring T-Pain)

"Cutty Buddy" (Trillville featuring T-Pain)

"Dance 4 Me" (T-Pain Remix) (Mark Morrison featuring T-Pain)

"Go Girl" (Snoop Dogg featuring T-Pain & Ciara)

"I'm A Flirt" (Remix) (R. Kelly featuring T-Pain & T.I.)

"Flip The Game On Them" (Luv featuring T-Pain)

"Shawty" (Plies featuring T-Pain)

"Studio 54" (J-Bo featuring T-Pain)

"U Ain't Know" (Sean Paul featuring T-Pain)

"Cyclone" (Baby Bash featuring T-Pain)

"2 Step" (Remix) (Unk featuring T-Pain & Jim Jones, E-40)

"Pop, Lock And Drop It" (Remix) (Huey featuring Bow Wow & T-Pain)

"Who Is That" (Loon featuring T-Pain)

"She Got It" (2 Pistols featuring T-Pain)

"My Girl Gotta Girlfriend" (Remix) (T-Pain featuring Dizasta)

"We Takin Over" (Remix) (DJ Khaled featuring Akon, R.Kelly, T-Pain, Jacki-O, Chyna White, Remy Ma, Trina, Lil Wayne, Lil' Kim & Young Jeezy)

"Runaway Love" (Remix) (Ludacris feat. T-Pain)

"Ask for it" (Nivea featuring T-Pain)

"Girlfriend" ( N.O.R.E. featuring T-Pain)

"Good Life" (Kanye West featuring T-Pain)

"Ride Out" (Tampa Tony featuring T-Pain)

"What It's Like" (C.C. featuring T-Pain, Mack 10 & Shreddah) (produced by Shredda)

"Baby Don't Go" (Fabolous featuring T-Pain)

"Go Home With You" (Kardinal Offishall featuring T-Pain)

"Glad 2 B Alive" (Huey featuring T-Pain)

• salzar
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Anderson Bruford Wakeman and Howe, and appropriate specific album without the specific call, because of the fact of Chris Squire, lol. Hagar Schon Aaronson and Shrieve. an superb supergroup album that fell magnificent in the time of the cracks. GTR. Steve Howe and Steve Hackett's short lived band. Paice Ashton and Lord. Ian Paice and John Lord had to do something after pink broke up, so as that they made an superb album. *Edit* Congrats on your 2nd Badge Guru, the examine's interior the mail, lol.

• 1 decade ago

he is a singer/rapper from Talehase( i dont know how 2 spell it) Florida

• 1 decade ago

from tallahasee FL right?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.