Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

i will give 10pts to anyone who can do this and do it write?

this is way to hard for me. so anything would help!!!!!!!

Match each itme with the correct statement.

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. secretary of the interior who authorized the sale of large amounts of land in Alaska valuable for its coal depoits and timber

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. governor who passed reform measures that became models for other states to follow

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. a process of resolving conflict in which both sides agree to accept the decision of a third party

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. gave lectures to educate the public about impurities in foods and drugs

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. wrote the Shame of the cities about boss-controlled city government

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. first used the word conservation to describe the process of protecting the environment

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. Before he was president he was secretary of war

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. was the constitutional amendment that first authorized a federal tax on personal income

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. the reform measure that established a central fund from which banks could borrow

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. politcal party founded by Theodore Roosevelt for the 1912 election

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. Regulates corporate commerce

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. labor organizer and opponent of child labor

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. allows citizens to put items on the ballot by gathering the required number of signatures on a petition

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. adopted strategies of British suffragist to demonstrate the importance of women's right to vote

- A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. K. L. M. N. O. he proposed the New Freedom program in the 1912 election

A. Mary Harris Jones

B. Woodrow Wilson

C. Alice Lakey

D. Robert M. La Follette

E. Lincoln Stevens

F. William Howard Taft

G. arbitation

H. Richard Ballinger

I. Federal Trade Commission

J. Alice Paul

K. Referendum

L. 16th Amendment

M. Bull Moose Party

N. Gifford Pinchot

O. Federal Reserve Act

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I just went right down the list and numbered the questions:

1. H.

2. D.

3. G.

4. C.

5. E.

6. N.

7. F.

8. L.

9. O.

10. M.

11. I.

12. A.

13. K.

14. J.

15. B.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.