Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

How old was Leonardo DeCaprio when she was filmed in Titanic?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you'll find Leonardo DiCaprio is a HE.

He was 21 when filming began, and 23 when it finished

He was born in 1974..

• 1 decade ago

Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio (born November 11, 1974[1]) is a three-time Academy Award-nominated and Golden Globe Award-winning American actor well known for his roles in blockbuster movies such as William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet (1996), Titanic (1997), Catch Me If You Can (2002), Gangs of New York (2002), The Aviator (2004), The Departed (2006), and Blood Diamond (2006), and was, as a young man, famed for his global celebrity influence dubbed as "Leomania" in the late 1990s following his role as heartthrob protagonist Jack Dawson in Titanic. More recently, he has worked regularly with director Martin Scorsese which has led some to compare their partnership to that of Scorsese and actor Robert De Niro.

YOU DO THE MATH

• Tony M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Titanic was made 10 years ago, so Leonardo DiCaprio would have been 22.

• 1 decade ago

That's just wrong!LOL Well, "Titanic" came out in 1997, and since Leo was born in 1974, I guess he was about 23, though he looked much younger at the time. I've never considered him a heartthrob (I prefer older guys myself), but I think he's a pretty decent actor. I thought he was great in "Gangs of New York".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MARS
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Leonardo DiCaprio is a man.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

He was 22 in real life but rose Kate winslets character was 17.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leonardo is a he not a she and I think he was 16 maybe 17...I'm not sure

Source(s): I love the titanic
  • 1 decade ago

18 0r 19 years old

• KRYSTL
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i didn't know Leo was a SHE! and i thought SHE was a good looking MAN! Anyway, about 23 years old?

• 1 decade ago

its a he not a she

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.