Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Michael Jackson HIStory?

Michael Jackson's album entitled HIStory- Past, present and future. Does he want the title to mean history, as in the past or his story? Any ideas? As a fan i have often wondered this!

Favorite Answer

Heal the world.

You are not alone.

Man in the mirror.

It means both in a cryptic pop stylee way. Lets face it they are not that famous for their perfect use of the English language.

It means that the album will be about what happened in the past and what will happen in the future.

This is the story of how he abused children, I heard anyhow. Its some sort of secret meaning. A riddle perhaps on ow to abuse?

I always saw it as "His Story"..like his reaction to the child abuse allegations a couple years before.

I think he means HIS story like telling sorta life story kinda a thing! hope that helps ;-)

try allmichaeljackson.com it got lots of stuff like dance moves, interviews, pictures ect

Yes it sure is a puzzler

I just love the moonwalk!

• It is supposed to mean both!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥