Posse, when I ask "What is the state of your liver?" what do I mean?

I thought I could talk meh talk around meh people because they understand what de france ah saying but I only getting one set ah "eh??" and people explaining their drinking habits and health issues to me.

Ahhmm excuse me, Ms imaschroeder there is no spell check issue here. That is why the question was addressed to my POSSE because THEY understand exactly what language I'm speaking and THEY know exactly what the FRANCE I'm talking about!!!

Favorite Answer

LOL LOL LOL! Allyuh getting on BAD in de place!

Poor Imaschroeder.............open mouth, insert foot??? Trinis are not people to cross darling. You will get run over!

To de Posse, when someone asks the state of your liver, it means they are asking how you are. LOL. It has nothing to alcohol consumption. Maybe it is a East Trinidad ting. Both me and Gibbsey from Valsayn.

Psssst....allyuh notice Trinisoccer take a bald head?

Ah find allyuh moving leftist wid de ooman...

Lemme spell it out fuh she in English!

Dear Ms Imaschroder,

(Please use spell check here because Trinis don't care about how names like that are spelt)

Only retards would answer a question which is not directly aimed at them.

Have you ever heard of..."It is better to stay silent and bet thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...????"

I think in this case you would have been better off if you had plead the Fifth Amendment!

Anyway... have a lovely day

Lots of love

Yahoo Answers Trini Posse

SO yeah Gibbsy...

Tell de people dem bout how much Forres Park puncheon rum, Old Oak, White Oak or Black Label yuh could drink!

• lawd why allyuh so? so de gul ent kno dat spell check ent mek for we an we go still understan everyting written. Give de gul ah chance nah, geez, fuss time she answer and she done get buff up so. lol.

I always taught that mean how much alco you does drink, but i just read it may mean how u going. when allyuh make up allyuh mind lemme know nah. cause its ah hell of ah ting when u living in trini and ent know the meaning of some of the language.

New rules allyuh, we goin be nice to all new people answering in this category. if they answer **** and vex we, we going to explain nicely why dey should stick to what dey know and ent try to come here and raise all ah we blood pressure. OK!

She to movalan macomeh and bachanalish. Ehh Spell check that!!

By the way me aint 'no D answer. But fassness make meh put meh 2 cents in.

Doodoo darling mih sugar and hunny... is how much yuh drink... liver processes alcohol... even the ones from France!!!

So if yuh liver could handle the processing yuh safe oddawise.... stop drinking... yuh go throw up in yuh bed!!! or get alco poisoning

Well and proper trini language... we kina ting... ent?

I would take it as a question about my current state of sobriety.

My friends and me often remark in the middle of a rowdy night of drinking that our livers are going to hate us in the morning.

HAHAHA

yah gots i laffin dis mornin

i leavin US to move to South Trini real soon -- an ya'll did jus mek me more anxious to go

so much time i askin i kingman "eh?" "huh?" "whayahsey?"

muchawords yah does use dat ini doesn't sey so much up here --- i keep tryin to blame it on deh overseas cellfone calls - but he gettin fed up wit dem excuses

;)

Cyar Cyar Cyar - lawd ah mercy - how yuh go buff de gyal so? cyar cyar - look how she mek yuh get on wassy - doh bodder look dis up imascroder or whatever yuh name iz- dat is why meh gyul specify MEH POSSE - but no! you had to answer, yuh know? yuh just had to get a few points for answering...

Triniscoccer, I with you. Me too eh know the answer. Cyar wait to know though.

Allyuh doh buff it up so much nah. It eh know better

• HAHAH d gyul eh understand wha yuh askin..lol.. she confused..lol she too blasted fass,if she eh understand wha yuh was askin why she tryin to answer d question..knowin damn well she eh kno wha yuh talkin bout..lol

TRINI 2 D BONEEEEEEEE