Who will be the right person for the PRESIDENT OF INDIA, APJ Kalam or Prathibha Patil?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

well my vote too for Dr. APJ Kalam but why not lets give a chance to Prathibha Patil too lets see what she can do for our INDIA, and if she will become President then she will be the first lady to become President, and i guess it'll be another glorious day for India.

• 1 decade ago

Actually AP J.Abdul Kalam is right choice but being a lady who has not been elected to the presidency so far, Prathibha Patil who has impeccable record is the right candidate in the present scenerio. The Third Front consisting of regional parties is playing dirty game of proposing his candidature against Prathibha Patil for their selfish ends without kalam's nod.

• 1 decade ago

Of course Mr APJ Abdul Kalam.

• 1 decade ago

No offense to "JO",but implying that Kalam is corrupt is pretty bad on your part!!

His vision and energy being his strenght;he atleast did some positive "work" ,unlike the rest of them

and i doubt very much if the new president 2 be ,ms patil is anything more than a pawn to Sonia gandhi......sad,it is

P.S--just because india hasnt yet had a women president doesnt mean,it should have one NOW and that too a rubbersatmp woman whos public image is being turned from a "nobody" to all in one solution to india problems.........

politicians,atleast those visible 2 me,are some SICK ppl

Source(s): Being an Indian is source enough
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lavgan
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

APJ stopped Sonia from becoming the PM during the last elections (although he was right at that tim, citing foreign origin) and today it is Sonia's turn to stop APJ from becoming the President. In the tit-for-tat race, politicians can never loose.

Since APJ is out, any other President has to be a rubber stamp of Pratiba, especially at the time of next elections, when PM has to be decided. Pratoba will never stop Sonia.

A win-win game.m ny friends. A shrued politician-sonia

• 1 decade ago

APJ Kalam

• 1 decade ago

It is almost an unwritten law that the President would hold office till Five years only and he is NOT to seek reelection!

Hence, Mr, Kalam despite his enviable credentials and love of the people Cannot be the next president.

One of the pillars of DEMOCRACY is giving equal opportunities to ALL!

Hence, the ruling coalition has decided to give that opportunity to a WOMAN in the Diamond Jubilee Year of the Indian republic.

• cqm
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Now Mrs.Patil and Mr.Shekhawat only are in the field.Why are you asking about a person who is willing to contest only when all others are removed from the contest.

Last time to get back the Muslim vote bank, BJP wanted to nominate a political dummy Muslim candidate.The right choice was a non politician Dr.Kalam.

General public elect politicians to run State and Central Governments. But they once (all past Presidents were only

"politicians) by mistake elected a best personality for President.This will not happen a second time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

APJ ABDUL KALAM WOULD BE THE BETTER CHOICE.AS,IF PATIL IS ELECTED NOTHING MUCH WILL HAPPEN OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT SONIA GANDHI'S WORK WILL INCREASE BECAUSE SHE WILL HAVE TO HANDLE TWO PUPPETS INSTEAD OF ONE.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my opinion is A P J Abdul kalam. We have not any thing from Prathiba Patil .Lets hope its our answer is right.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.