Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

should i continue doing b-tech or shift to bca?????

I m in I.I.M.T Engineering college,meerut.

affiliated to U.P Technical University.

in btech 2nd yr(I.T branch).

I bears a good knowledge of my subjects.

I passed my first year very well.As I entered my 3rd semister there is a faculty who dont likes me at all.I tried a lot but her attitude does not changed...(i dont kno why???may be coz there is some sort of back batting against me) after all she reduced my attendence in the semester exam just one day before the examinations and d short attendence list was sent to the university. n i was detained in my semister exams.

There is tremendous politics in my college.i am soory to write but my college management is worst i have ever seen in my life.college authorities least care about student's carrier at all they just know one thing that is money.

now it is an year back in 2nd year.

what should i do now?

should I continue studing in btech in the same college or shift to bca somewhere?

after all btech is superior that bca ?

Favorite Answer

Don't worry nowerdays u do find such faculties do bear for another 3 years it's the matter 'bout ur career and getting settled in life once ur out from there u always can go back there and show what really ur, have patience..... well taking up BCA is not a good idea at this moment....... be courageous, its the time to be a real brave person...Good Luck