ibid asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How will theconservative base react if Cindy Sheehan wins the Nobel Peace Prize?

Update:

She's a patriot =D for what she believes in - every true democracy starts with a voice!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

they'll either play it down or go on a lengthy rant about how sheehan is looney liberal, and that people shouldn't stir up dissent about the war because that's not being patriotic nor supporting the troops, etc. haha but wow, some of these answers are a little harsh. this woman lost a son in this mess you call a war. some people make her look like she drinks baby blood lol. we all know nothing pisses off conservatives more than a woman with a conscious lol.

• 1 decade ago

They will just say the Nobel Peace Prize is fixed because neocons never win it. The fact that it is for creating peace not starting wars will escape them.

• hammet
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm no longer shocked. The Nobel Committee likes to apply its prizes as a carry on with beat u . s . a . excessive. That reported, i do no longer think of she's a finalist. She needs to grovel for it a minimum of as long as Carter did.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most conservatives are aware that the nobel prize always goes to a communist dictator, or advocate against the U.S. I am serious. The Nobel is nothing to brag about among conservatives. This is the truth, Nobel winners are ridiculed in conservative circles.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only thing Sheehan should win is the Ignoble Piece of Dung prize.

• 1 decade ago

She hasn't done much, really, compared to the folks that are considered for nomination.

She did speak her mind...and I respect that...but I also think she carried it a little too far. Camping outside of Bush's house isn't considered a noble effort, nor world changing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how in the hell could that happen. anyway if it did i'm sure they'd say even though they don't agree with her politics they congradulate her and respect her accomplishments. they would then walk away saying to each other. what the f***

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they will weep and screech, typical day in the life of a con

"I'll probably shart myself."

Get a con a fresh diaper and a nap and they might stop!

• 1 decade ago

Tell me lib, why on earth would that hag win the Nobel Peace Prize?

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'll probably shart myself.

No joke.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.