isolde asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

per-fekt beauty vs bare escentuals!!?

which make up brand is better per-fekt or bare escentuals?

Favorite Answer

Bare Essentials I swear by it. I used Estee Lauder and MAC for years, but my face just all of a sudden started breaking out and after a trip to my dermotologist he told me to use hypoallergenic make and so I was trying to figure out what to use and my mom actually order bare essentials offf of like QVC or something and she told me to try it. So I went to our local Day Spa cause they are the only people arond here that sell it and got my colors and everything. I dident think that swirl and tap would really work till I got my makeover but it really does work. I absoultely love it. Try it you'll like it. If you can find a Bare essentuals in your area try like your local day spas and dermotologist offices to see who sells it and you can get a starter pack with 2 foundations colors a 3 brushes warmth and mineral vail for like 59 dollars and mine has lasted me over a month and hasn't even put a dent in it. Hope this helps!!!

• maiale

even with the reality that mac covers greater effective, i individually think of its worse on your pores and skin. 3 of my friends have been given mac commencing place and enjoyed it yet after approximately 2-3 months they started breaking out relatively undesirable. they mandatory to bypass to a dermatologist and all have been cautioned to apply bare. :)

Avon for sure. for one you have lots of chooses and it really looks and feels good . just go to (youravon.com/emilygarcia)and see for your self