Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Joke Mean, Rude, Or Funny?

Their laid a girl on the beach. She was very beutiful. Her only problem was that she had no arms or legs. She saw a hansome blonded man walk by and then she started crying. This scared the blonde man. So he asked what was wrong. She told him she has never been touched before. He felt bad, so he touched her. Then she cried so more. He asked again what was wrong with her. I never been kissed before. So he kissed her gently on the lips. She then begain to cry even more. He again asked what was the matter. I have never been ****ed before. Oh, he said. He then picked her up and in his arms walked toward the water, and smirked. He threw her up and tossed her into the water. Their you go...your ****ed now.

Yeah some off my friend find it so funny other of them find it mean. No I did not come up with this joke. I found it one the interent. Well that is the joke. I want your honest to god opinion

• Kay
    Favorite Answer

Not funny!

:!

A bavarian laboratory circa the 1950-60's invented, manufactured and they still do*, thalidomide, a drug they told pregnant women would stop them puking in the morning (morning sickness, a natural way of protecting the foetus from excess) but it dissolved the foetuses knees and elbows and the babies surviving were born with just sometimes hands or feet potruding from their torsos ! Some are still surviving and have their own unpolluted children and are still claiming from the drug company "Distilleries" for their disability So there is some truth unfortunately in the "joke" !

Source(s): See Distilleries , Saunders , Guinness etc . *our local Royal Bolton hospital still stocks thalidomide , according to Head of Pharmacy (retd) also used as a cure for leprosy !

Tell everyone at work you got a new job. Bring in a fake 2 weeks notice.. and if they laugh and say.. YEAH RIGHT.. i bet it's an april fool's joke. Just stare back.. and say.. no i'm serious.. pause.. then say.. ha no i'm kidding you're right.. APRIL FOOLS.

It was funny at first but throwing her in the water was just mean. Now she's going to drown. -_-;

yea it's funny

Where Babies Come From

A teenage girl comes home from school and asks her mother. "Is it true what Rita just told me? Babies come out of the same place where boys put their penises?"

"Yes, dear," replies her mother, pleased that the subject had finally come up and she wouldn't have to explain it to her daughter.

"But then when I have a baby," the teenager pondered, "won't it knock all my teeth out?"

Honest to God its as old as the hills, but its funny not rude & if you have a sense of humour not offensive..

jokes about disabled people are NOT funny. it's just wrong! it's like calling an actually mentally retarded person a retard, you just don't do it! that was just plain meann :(

Holy Crap! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! That was so cruelly funny…LMAO!!!

A joke is supposed to be taken as a joke...nothing real about it!!!

I found it pretty funny.

• Lepke

I found it mean, not funny.