Joke Mean, Rude, Or Funny?

Their laid a girl on the beach. She was very beutiful. Her only problem was that she had no arms or legs. She saw a hansome blonded man walk by and then she started crying. This scared the blonde man. So he asked what was wrong. She told him she has never been touched before. He felt bad, so he touched her. Then... show more Their laid a girl on the beach. She was very beutiful. Her only problem was that she had no arms or legs. She saw a hansome blonded man walk by and then she started crying. This scared the blonde man. So he asked what was wrong. She told him she has never been touched before. He felt bad, so he touched her. Then she cried so more. He asked again what was wrong with her. I never been kissed before. So he kissed her gently on the lips. She then begain to cry even more. He again asked what was the matter. I have never been ****ed before. Oh, he said. He then picked her up and in his arms walked toward the water, and smirked. He threw her up and tossed her into the water. Their you go...your ****ed now.

Yeah some off my friend find it so funny other of them find it mean. No I did not come up with this joke. I found it one the interent. Well that is the joke. I want your honest to god opinion