How can i make my boobs look bigger in a bathing suit (bikini)?

im 11(gonna be 12 in jjuly). tomorow me and my friends are going to the pool which is openig tomorow and my friends have this thing whn they all get attached to the most perfect girl and it usually varies between me and this other girl and all my friends a B-cups and im an A-cup but every1 thinks im B cuz i wear... show more im 11(gonna be 12 in jjuly). tomorow me and my friends are going to the pool which is openig tomorow and my friends have this thing whn they all get attached to the most perfect girl and it usually varies between me and this other girl and all my friends a B-cups and im an A-cup but every1 thinks im B cuz i wear padded/push-up bras but im really not that big at all but i really need to look big tomorow how do i look big and make it look like i have cleavage!?!? BTW dont say 'youll grow when youre ready" or somethin like that. dont waste my time with answers sayin stuff like 'dont worry about it", etc.
Update: i really hate it when its the other girl bc then they all ignore me
Update 2: does abercrombie or hollister sell padded bathing suits?