~SheSul~ asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Do you like Physicians Formula Makeup?

I tried the minerals loose powder and minerals blush. It is pretty good, but this stuff is expensive compared to others. Is it worth it? Is it comparable to the Bare Minerals you see on TV?

• Kat
    Favorite Answer

PF is recommended by dermatologists. The products are great. However, I think both PF and BE are not the purest minerals that you can find in the market. Try everydayminerals.com. The company has great prices. Look at their blog for more discounts-

• 2D

I like it. As for the foundation I really like how it covers, I just can't find a color light enough for my skin. But I do use the mineral wear blush & shadows. I love that it's pressed & doesn't make the mess loose minerals do. In fact, I like it better than Bare Minerals & why pay so much more for the same thing & it's not messy? Good Luck.

Physcians formulation is the best for delicate pores and skin. I easily have pimples services pores and skin that breaks out with almost the different variety of beginning place, aside from Physicians formulation. i like it. I positioned on the liquid mineral makeup because of the fact I easily have dry pores and skin. in case you have oily pores and skin I recommend getting the pressed powder. There somewhat isn't a brilliant diverse between the pressed and loose powder, its all in decision, and its purely the pressed powder isn't as messy because of the fact the loose. yet once you have dry pores and skin, i could stay far flung from powder beginning place. The order you're able to positioned on your makeup could be like moisturizer first, then a beginning place primer in case you prefer to apply one, then the liquid or pressed powder beginning place, concealer, and mineral veil in case you prefer to apply it.

Well you usually get what you pay for, but if you truly want something different that lasts and is remarkable don't look at the initial price tag look for the results I love and RAVE about Bee Luscious Cosmetics ....

• Shug

The only product I use is there Natural Eyelight Ebrighteners highlight shadow which I love.

I love the loose powder and bronzers.

yes

i don't like it