Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Can the iPod nano play games?

Im getting my iPod Nano in 2 days now and I wanted to know if it plays games does it?

Okat thanks maybe it would if i would buy a game I dunno!

Favorite Answer

yea, theres 2 preloaded games on the ipod nano.....i think....

if you plan to play games on your ipod maybe try installing the rockbox firmware.....

Source(s): rockbox.org

definite, there's a fashion. in case you have observed a matching code once you purchase/ or acquire a music, you seek for downloadable ipod video games. i think of it expenses funds, however. It has the comparable code. i think of there is one thank you to get it for loose. yet verify the code. if it quite is the huge-unfold code, meaning you may paintings it onto your iPod. i've got accomplished it as quickly as. there is that this one internet site I forgot the call, sorry. you may acquire one and all of those cool video games. Like Saints Row, Lego movie star Wars I and II, GhostRecon, Spiderman, and greater. i downloaded SaintsRow. it quite is extraordinarily complicated for utilising on your iPod however. i desire to advise purely utilising your iPod for music, from time to time, specific video games would cut back to rubble your iPod considering that iPod video games are extraordinarily uncommon.

My friend has one and he always plays this oldskool looking game, I believe it is standard installed on some of them.

There are also companies who write software for the Apple Ipod

yes, the ipod nano can plays games. but they are preloaded. it has solitaire, parachute, brick, and even a music quiz. so yes, it can play games, they're just not that fun to play in my opinion. thats why i rather play the music quiz. now that one is fun. well have fun with your new ipod :)

~Happy iTuning

Yes, its an old school looking game i think its called pong. But a creative Zen does allt he same thing as a ipod and holds 15000 song while the Ipod only holds half that 7500. The ipod also lacks RADIO TUNERS, RADIO RECORDERS, VOICE RECORDERS, MORE STANDARD ACCESSORIES, CHEAPER OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES, REMOVABLE BATTERY, BATTERY LIFE

My iPod nano already has games when I acquired it.

only the 4 pre programmed games

brick

solitare

parachute

music quiz

no. sorry only the big ones, but you could find someone else who has one, and tie string to them. maybe play conkers, or without the string, marbles?

I am sorry to tell you but I do not think it does... I am not positive though..... It might............. :e

NO!