Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can i open this site? http://10.10.10.11/verysis/verysis.jsp?

Hi i have this site ( http://10.10.10.11/verysis/verysis.jsp )

written on my documents, but every time i try to open this site from home i failed. can anyone tell me what is this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wherever you downloaded or copied this document from, the URL you reference is on that network's internal INTRAnet. The address range 10.x.x.x is defined by IANA as "private, internally defined" addresses. In order to view the web page in question, you have to be directly connected to the network from which the document originated.

Sorry about your luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't open a link that has this format as it is not legitamate.

chances are you will open your computer up to a virus or trojan.

watch out because WinAnitspyware2007 is doing the rounds again, just found it creeping it's way onto my computer.

you may see it in your cookies as Adware.RogueSuspect.

Do a scan of your computer now to make sure you have not got it, as it is not particular how it gets onto your computer and if you have a site you don't recognise chances are it is trying to install itself.

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

this is a local web server on ur network

which can be open from the same network only like work

ask ur system administrator to give u the server public ip address if there is one

• 1 decade ago

from what I can find it is a proxy server,or somekind of tester for latency problems. or the IP address of the ping site that is used to test latency problems.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

10.10.10.11 is a private LAN address so don't be surprised it doesn't work over the internet. Where did it come from? Are you connected to a LAN?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have you tried typing it in to the yahoo web search

near top on left

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.