GUYS - I have a question regarding PORN?

I have been in a relationship with the father of my daughter for almost 5 years. I used to work in a porn shop when we first got together (no thats not how we met) and we used to watch them together. I started to get tuirned off of it so I stopped. I then later find out he was still watching porn behind my back.... show more I have been in a relationship with the father of my daughter for almost 5 years. I used to work in a porn shop when we first got together (no thats not how we met) and we used to watch them together. I started to get tuirned off of it so I stopped. I then later find out he was still watching porn behind my back. Even spent $100 in one month on it without my knowledge.
Anyway, long story short, everytime I turn around he is watching, looking at, or doing SOMETHING that involves naked women. I have threatened to end our relationship over this and he still does it. He says it has nothing to do with me.
PLEASE tell me, does it have anything to do with me? I have tried everything! I have given him more sex, I have tried watching it with him again...
It makes me feel very badly about myself, knowing that he is gawking at these women with perfect skinny bodies and the like. Please help me to understand why he is doing this. I've even called him a porn addict.
Give me a guys perspective!