Sex in the german culture?

i am 18 and i have an 18 year old female german echange student coming to stay with me here in america for 2 weeks and then i stay with her in germany for 3 weeks. During one of our many online chats of getting to know each other before she came she brought up the topic of sex asking if americans were prude, what... show more i am 18 and i have an 18 year old female german echange student coming to stay with me here in america for 2 weeks and then i stay with her in germany for 3 weeks. During one of our many online chats of getting to know each other before she came she brought up the topic of sex asking if americans were prude, what is the average age that teens first have sex, and so on.....she also said that the first time she had sex was at fourteen and that most teenage girls in germany are on birth control. She seemed very comfortable talking about this topic. I was wondering how germans are in regards to sex, if she is a normal german teen and their cultures view on sex? is this true for most germans? what can i expect? ;^) is germanys views anything like americas? I know that german are less conservative then we are in regards to sexuality in the media and other spots. Any and all help will do!
Update: i won't force her to do anything, ill take them as they come, i've promised all the parties booze and anything she wants