what is a disposition code 3 on an Oklahoma 911 call transcript incident report?

Favorite Answer

A disposition code 3 has nothing to do with the way the units responded to the call. A disposition code would show the result of the call such as:

No report

Report taken

Citation issued

Etc....

I don't know what it means in OK.

And 911 Telecommunicators often provide direct emergency assistance, so 'smarta-s-s' avoid answering questions you know nothing about in the future.

Source(s): I am a 911 Telecommunicator.

I believe they go one thru depending on who, what where and when. So 3 was it happened already, mass casualties and is a call out to extend the range of responders.

I have looked for a source for you but can't locate one. I have some experience with 911 in Hawaii, a runaway teenager and police who stormed my house threatning to rip out my phone if I used 911 again. Then you talk to IA HPD and the 911 supervisors. U can call non emergency and say you have a quick question for a class report. Be brief. Depending on the security , this one is high you may get a we can not help you. Good luck.

I did read alot about the conspiracy stuff surrounding the tapes and the bombing 10 yrs after. Thanks for the new info.

Code 3 is a response code for the officer you are sending. Generally there are 3 common response codes.

Code 2 - Normal Traffic

Code 3 - Lights and Sirens

Code 4 - Lights Only (Bump siren to get through crowds/Usually for Alarm type calls where you have to get there quickly but approch w/ stealth)

Hope this helps!

Source(s): Im a Police Dispatcher

I didn't work in dispatch but when a vehicle is code 3 that means it is running lights and sirens. Since dispatch assigns responders I would guess that it means they assigned vehicles to respond in code 3 for a full emergency.

Dispatch answers the phone and tracks the responders but does not provide emergency services directly.