Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

why does dave lewis look like adolf hitler?

does he even realize he looks just like the dude? i mean, check out his hitler 'stache. he bears an uncanny resemblance, in my opinon.

Best Answer

i heard he tried to put bettman in an oven.

Honestly it depends on what you look up to him for. Personally I don't idolize him at all, but disregarding what he did in the war Hitler was an incredible speaker. He was a political genius, and the only thing that stopped him from becoming a great man was one the fact that he was legally insane and two he tried to take over the world.

Haha I think the same thing...and you think if you looked like Hitler you would shave your Hitler mustache the guys a homo anyway

• Erica

I pointed this out once. The resemblance was pointed out to me by other sources though... I don't think he was going to conquer anyone with the Boston Bruins though. Lol.

ya i know whats up whith that, dude enytime me and my dad watch a bruins game and they show lewis on the screen my dad does the nazi salute and says hail hitler it's soo funny.

Wow he does look like Hitler maybe he thinks Hitler cools or maybe he likes the mustache or his hair.Or maybe he thinks Hitler is a sexy *****.

Good thing he got canned, he couldn't coach a powerplay to save his life.

He scares me. Since I'm Polish I'm afraid he's going to exterminate me and take over my country.

wings fans have been saying that for years! whether or not he realizes it is a whole nother story. it's creepy for sure.

I have heard that he yearns to take over Poland.