Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

why does dave lewis look like adolf hitler?

does he even realize he looks just like the dude? i mean, check out his hitler 'stache. he bears an uncanny resemblance, in my opinon.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i heard he tried to put bettman in an oven.

• 4 years ago

Honestly it depends on what you look up to him for. Personally I don't idolize him at all, but disregarding what he did in the war Hitler was an incredible speaker. He was a political genius, and the only thing that stopped him from becoming a great man was one the fact that he was legally insane and two he tried to take over the world.

• 1 decade ago

Haha I think the same thing...and you think if you looked like Hitler you would shave your Hitler mustache the guys a homo anyway

• Erica
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I pointed this out once. The resemblance was pointed out to me by other sources though... I don't think he was going to conquer anyone with the Boston Bruins though. Lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ya i know whats up whith that, dude enytime me and my dad watch a bruins game and they show lewis on the screen my dad does the nazi salute and says hail hitler it's soo funny.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow he does look like Hitler maybe he thinks Hitler cools or maybe he likes the mustache or his hair.Or maybe he thinks Hitler is a sexy *****.

• 1 decade ago

Good thing he got canned, he couldn't coach a powerplay to save his life.

• 1 decade ago

He scares me. Since I'm Polish I'm afraid he's going to exterminate me and take over my country.

• 1 decade ago

wings fans have been saying that for years! whether or not he realizes it is a whole nother story. it's creepy for sure.

• 1 decade ago

I have heard that he yearns to take over Poland.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.