Has anyone told you, You act WHITE?

All my life people have said that I act white, and it really doesn't bother me. But if it does upset you, what makes you more mad; a white person saying your not black or a black person telling you the same thing. Or what ever race you are. I just use black casue that what I am and that what I hear.
Update: I'm really enjoying everyone's answers. I asked the question because I know that when some ask you or tells you, about being white their intentions are different, but that doesn't make one more right than the other. The problem to me, being a black male, is that the overall perception of black people is... show more I'm really enjoying everyone's answers. I asked the question because I know that when some ask you or tells you, about being white their intentions are different, but that doesn't make one more right than the other. The problem to me, being a black male, is that the overall perception of black people is black people are uneducated. (I know not everyone believes that neither do I) And that is from black people, white people and many others. For a black person to tell me I ask white because I'm educated looks poorly on them. And it's sad that we a culture view ourselves as having to be ghetto and uneducated. Why? So we can spend our live blaming other for our situation. I think it's time we grow up and realize that education is positive and should be viewed a just a "white" thing. Ok I’ll step off my soapbox.