Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 decade ago

What kind of Real Estate property is needed for two story night life area? (Club)?

I want to open a club in the city. I have big plans and really want to make them come true. But i am stuck on what kind of property i would need to buy. I need suggestions on property and different kinds of building that i can remodel and make in to a club. ANd well a way to see them. Can you help?

Favorite Answer

There are so many codes for a night club but it also has to depend on where you are. I have some great ideas as well for one and what you should do like what I did was get a computer program that is for building homes and businesses mine is old and no longer is made so there is no way you can get it now plus there are better ones out there. Then what you do is make about 10 different kinds of set ups for what you would like it to look like for different kinds of buildings. Since in most city;s you have to have it on commercial land only it can be hard to find a great place. The one I want is not the norm at all. The ideas I can give are what I have in my programs and its something I wish not to share to much on sorry. If you want it a two story to look down on the dance floor then you would want to get a warehouse kind of building. Dang if I only looked to see if your state is on your profile in here I can look up a few places in your state or even the biggest city there and give ideas in different places for you. So I am so sorry that not knowing what kind of a place would be a major hit (best club in town) for what your plans are then I cant help to much.

you can talk to a real estate agent in your area to help you out but in most cases they would need your plans to make sure you get something close if not even the perfect place for you to buy and in some cases even rent. If you want to e-mail me I can help a bit Lyte2121@yahoo.com