do you have a guardian angel?

doesn't everyone?

Favorite Answer

I don't know. I know there are angels who help out, but I don't think anyone can say with certainty that there is one angel per person. That would mean there are at least 6.6 billion angels on earth. What were they all doing when the world's human population was still quite small? Were they just sitting around twiddling their thumbs? Are there angels sitting around twiddling their thumbs right now, waiting for more people to be born? Or is God making them as the human population demands them? Cuz despite what some people think, humans don't turn into angels when they die - the bible clearly states that angels were made before humans, so that doesn't solve the angel population problem.

• zulma

specific i'm specific approximately spirit courses because of the fact she is composed of me all the time for threes years solid. and that i think of I seen an angel as nicely. you may pray and ask God that can assist you to're making touch. although, God spoke to people greater in many situations with the aid of messengers than by utilising direct touch. listed right here are some examples. previous attempt, Lot spoke / 2 angels Gen. 19: a million-3 a million Kings 19: 5-8 an angel of the Lord stored Elijah from ravenous. Gen. 20:6Abraham heard from God in a dream. others Luke a million:26-31 Matt 3:sixteen Matt 28: 5-7

I most certainly do.. I have had a couple a CLOSE incounters with death and dangerous situations...and always been saved.. Listen to that inner voice guys! Some body cares about you and is tryna to help!!

I do but I call him my "earth angel". He came into my life when I needed him most and helped lift me up and he's still a part of my life.

Yeah Smith & Wesson

i believe that i do, because i believe that guardian angels are simply your closest friends, such as your best friend(s) and your boyfriend or girlfriend.

I hope so...otherwise I'll have to be careful all the time. Who wants that?

Alot of people say no and some say yes.

But i believe you do theres always someone near you to help you out..

I think I do.. I think my sister who passed when she was still little is mine but I can't be for sure... Just little hints here and there tell me she is

• I if I do I wish it would kick in some time.

Source(s): (read my most recent question you'll know why)