Roxi asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

real pirates?

was there really pirates???? and do they dress the way they do in pirates of the Caribbean???

and were they as hott as johnny depp and orlando bloom? haha

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes there was such things as pirates. i read about them alot. and i never really met a real pirate, wish i did, but i dont think alot of them are as hot as jack and will. but pirates then were much more blood thursty then they are in the movies. o, and btw, davey jones and davey jones' locker was real to pirates back then. he wasnt a real person/place, it was a myth used to scare pirates along with the flying dutchman. the language used in potc is again also the same as what was said in the age of pirates. and they did dress like that, well clothing was more dirty and torn, but yea, about the same

sorry, i am a pirates freak. i can tell u alot about pirates. i cant wait till i get to do a report on pirates in school. if i dont get a 100% on that, something a MAJORLY wrong. hope i was of help to u

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, there were pirates. They dressed similarly but not exactly the same. No most were not as hot as johnny depp or Orlando Bloom. These pirates led a hard life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

most pirates back in the day had few teeth and were sick a lot and some were pretty skinny so i doubt they would be as hott as johnny and orlando. the pirates back then dressed similar but, not the same and were more brutal and killed many people. they weren't friendly people, most were murders and rapist and stealers.

and there are still pirates around right now. and they have bad health and are ugly and are just as bad. they kill and steal and have nicer guns and boats. and they dress different.

• 1 decade ago

yes there were pirates and yes they dressed pretty similar. but no one is as hottt as johnny and Orlando!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, there really were pirates, and there still are.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.