GUYS MUST READ! easy 10 points just answer for 10 points!?

guys, what would you do if you came home and found an incredibly hot girl taking a shower in ur bathroom, and she told you that she would do ANYTHING you wanted and you could do anything you wanted to her. would you like it better if she were a blonde or a brunette?

be creative!

the most detailed/creative answer wins 10 points.

this should be easy guys!

say whatever, l won't report anything!

email me if u don't wanna post ur answer (or if you like brunettes)or both!

have fun.

details and creativity win!

Favorite Answer

brunettes and when she was done in the shower i would tell her she could clean the rest of the house ha ha ha

First I think you need a plan as to what you wish to be famous for. Second, if this is a serious (as well as desperate-sounding) request, I don't know how to break this to you but you put your quetsion in the joke area. THIRD, out of your five questions, only three are actual questions. The other two are words followed by question marks, but I'll attempt to be of help......... - Ok? - Something catchy - Something you are better at than anyone else you know - Come on, don't be a dumbarse! The 'How' is in actually 'doing'. Use your noggin! - Only if you're worth supporting at all, so possibly not.....

Gee I am fairly creative, but the first thing I would have to do is get her dressed and out of the house so I could keep my family intact! If I were single, she better be a brunette and be willing to use my face as a bicycle seat!

blonde or brunettes doesn't really matter as long as she's hot. Nothing much too talk about then. I'll just go with the flow and enjoy the rest of the night.

Well since i have girlfreind i wouldnt do anything......

But if i didnt i would want two girls in the shower waiting on me in which one would be blonde and the other brunette.....sweet right

For my visit home she would be a hot Redhead mostly shaved. She would massage me and handle everything I have.

She will know many positions before the night was over and I would film it all for us to watch the next night.

• Well, this happens in my bathroom many times. But I do not think she will ask for 'anything' I want - if she is not my lover or a paid one. The question itself is confusing or shall I treat it as a fantasy related question.

• kc

like i would care if she was a blonde or brunette just get the hell out and don't forget to clean the hair out the drain and pick up your dirty draws

gl

a skinny not to skinny brunet with long straight beutiful hair and is atleast 5 feat tall who likes the smell of peach or vannila candels and is romantic cause i just explained my self! :) ps like make her if you are a boy kiss you or likewell anything

Source(s): im as hot as wat i explaind ps im a great singer

Um.... I'd probably call the police and leave. Why would some chick break into my house and take a shower?