tim_bit_ca asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Masturbation effects before work?

I work at a job where I need to think a lot. I want to know if masturbation before work will have an effect on my concentration (eg. cause me to be more alert/ laid back). Does anyone know if this will have any effect.

Favorite Answer

Depends, are there people at work who get you sexually worked up to where your need relief? If so, it would definitely help keep you focused.

more alert / laid back at the same time?

thats funny as if your laid back your less alert.

Im not even going to take my time to say all the bad side effects/ things that masturbation causes.

Just know its not right.

On it doesn't have a effect on you,masterbation is a release people think it's awlful yet most people that i've talk to have done it there is nothing to be ashamed about.I say injoy just try not to over do it,to much of a good thing isn't.

Take a test run. Try it for 1 week and see if there is any difference. I know alot of males that have to masturbate during their lunch break just to get back on track. So you might be onto something here..........

I Think that if it is like exercising, then it will get the oxygen to your brain. And it will help you to think more clearly . Why do you not just get out and exercise save the sex for your girlfriend or spouse or significant other. it will release the endorphines to release the stress of your job.

Yes, as you probably have noticed several times today already. polishing the railing at work will relax you and take your mind off the natural thing and let you focus on what you are paid to do.

• jay s

If you want to be more alert try exercising the whole body and not just one part

YES IT CAN !!!!! it will enhance your performance and make you more relaxed ... i say bust a good one 3 hrs b4 the event so you will be well rested if its a huge load

You won't think as much about sex while at work if you masterbate before going to work.

it depends on if you turn yourself on that much... or if you suck, if ur good at it then you could loose concentration but if u arnt good, then no