Do guys secretly like fat girls?

I was talking to my male cousin about dating in general, and the topic of preferred weight came up. He said something that I found interesting... That he feels he HAS to date thinner girls to maintain his status with "the guys." Now, he is not in the popular crowd or jocks or anything, he just hangs out with normal guys in a normal-sized crowd. He said if he was less social or less concerned with what his group would think of him, he would LOVE to date a bigger girl (not HUGE, but just chubby). He claims that he find them: "more comfortable to bang" (his words, obviously), better cooks (and just appreciate a good meal more), and less vain.

I find this all really odd, because I've always just assumed that guys preferred thinner girls... but is there some kind of social stigma with being the guy "dating a fat girl" that makes guys feel they HAVE to date the thinner girl?

Let me know what you think... Or if my cousin is just crazy... :)

Sorry dcauswell, I'm definitely not who you are looking for.

• Dido
    Best Answer

Guys are more physically attracted to skinnier girls. I mean what do you find attractive about jelly rolls? But he likes those girls because they tend to have a better personality, traits that he likes. Your cousin should stand up for himself and not care so much what the other guys think. But nonetheless, guys prefer skinny girls. Take 2 girls with the same character, one skinny and one chubby, the guy will always pick the skinnier one because she is simply more physically attractive.

• laura4 years agoReport

im sorry but your wrong ive seen alot of men who choice the chubby girl than the skinny girl becuase of personality i mean why would you pick someone based on looks and has no bonding connection whats so ever with you ?

Do Guys Like Fat Girls

Do Men Like Fat Women

• Bink

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do guys secretly like fat girls?

I was talking to my male cousin about dating in general, and the topic of preferred weight came up. He said something that I found interesting... That he feels he HAS to date thinner girls to maintain his status with "the guys." Now, he is not in the popular crowd or jocks or anything, he just...

Source(s): guys secretly fat girls: https://shorturl.im/Rl43J

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do guys secretly like fat girls?

I was talking to my male cousin about dating in general, and the topic of preferred weight came up. He said something that I found interesting... That he feels he HAS to date thinner girls to maintain his status with "the guys." Now, he is not in the popular crowd or jocks or anything, he...

Source(s): guys secretly fat girls: https://tr.im/OUIMW

We make our little "women are complicated" "men are immature creatures" club but we secretly want to hear there´s hope to it and I’m here to let you know that there might actually be, after taking myself on the commitment of reading this book.

The truth out of all of this, Ladies, is that even though Man might not admit they are actually are looking for Ms. Right as well. They play tough and indifferent to this but it is literally the opposite, so you can go take a good cup of cappuccino (or whatever it is that you like) and sit down while i explain you why this book will help you change your perspective for the better. http://iamboigenius.com/what-men-secretly-want-rev...

Guys typically like normal weight girls most, underweight girls are not as hot, chubby girls are okay, and fat girls are blehh. It also depends on your body shape; for example, if a girl is the same height and weight as another girl, but she has better curves, better boobs, and a better *** then she will probably be hotter. People also need to consider that the face is probably the most important factor.

I like fat girls but i try and hide it, i feel like a lot of guys like them though

Oh yes! Fat/chubby girls with nice faces are soooooo cute. I love having someone to cuddle up to.

Lots of things can help lose weight, a good nights sleep, exercise, not eating too much junk food, eating sensible amounts of fruit and vegetables, and yes green tea may help do it's bit by assisting your bowel movement. Get more information here:

There's guys who do like big girls but they hide it because of fear of what their friends would say. You don't want that type of guy. Fortunately, there's guys who proudly love big girls and won't be afraid to love you in public