Is there any concrete evidence that 9/11 was a conspiracy?

When I say evidence, I don't mean theories. No opinions, thoughts, or theories, only FACTS.

Well going off the answers, either people make up some wild stories or the government destroys evidence.

Okay...listen up. For those who are telling me that there is evidence, please tell me what evidence. Also, don't say that I should know, because it's evident that I don't. That's why I posted this question.

Best Answer

You seem like an objective person who really wants to get to the truth of the matter and can handle the details necessary to do the job. Granted, it is complex, but the evidence is available for those who want to see. The following is a summary of some Internet research I conducted a few months ago.

_________________________________

WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS

The World Trade Center buildings were brought down by controlled demolition after being attacked by aircraft. The only evidence our government provided that Osama confessed to the crime is fake. Most every video, taken of the towers, show explosive squibs just before the towers imploded. Traces of the explosive "Thermate" was also found at ground zero. Need proof of this, see the evidence at:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhFJ1...

PENTAGON

There is also strong evidence to support a Douglas A-3 Skywarrior armed with a missile hit the Pentagon. Witnesses say, the U.S. military secretly had Raytheon Co. refit an A-3 Skywarrior with new jet engines, a missile, and a Global Hawk guidance system, just prior to 9/11. Both the jet engine housing as well as a "front end rotor head", found at the crash site, have been identified as belonging to a Pratt & Whitney JT8D jet engine; supporting the witnesses claim. This engine does not fit the commercial Boeing 757 that is said to have hit the Pentagon.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnSrg...

FLIGHT 93

United Airlines Flight 93 did not crash as a result of a struggle between the passengers and the alleged hijackers, but in fact was shot down by the North Dakota Air Guards flying F-16's. On orders from Adjutant General Mike Haugen of the State of North Dakota and in opposition to V.P. Cheney's stand down orders, Major Rick Gibney spotted the airline flying by remote control, headed toward Washington D.C. and shot it down. This is why debris, including human remains, rained on areas several miles away from the Shanksville, PA crash site.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhKmC...

There's some lack of evidence. Like there isn't a clear image of the plane that hit the Pentagon, for instance.

There is also some real tangible evidence brought out at times. Like, there was sulpher found on some of the damaged supports from the WTC. That's a concrete piece of evidence. Whether you take it as evidence that a thermite-sulpher-berylium incidiary charge was used to 'cut' the support in a controlled demolition, or whether you take it as evidence that gypsum (hydrous calcium sulfate) wallboard was present at the site, it's still evidence.

But, most of the evidence fits together to support the obvious conclusions (planes flown into buildings), rather than the more bizarre conspiracies (missles, unoccupied robot planes, controlled demolitions). The less bizarre conspiracy theories ("they 'let' 9/11 hapen") don't really call for evidence, since they're more a matter of speculation about the motives of people involved.

There is a widely viewed internet movie that documents evidence that the producers believe proves 9/11 was a conspiracy. I wont bother with the link because its easy to find by searching the movie name "Loose Change". There are many copies of it on You Tube. It is important to remember though that the movie documents evidence. There are no facts yet because nothing has been proven beyond reasonable doubt yet. Like in a court trial, both sides bring evidence and what is considered fact is decided by the jury or judge at the end of the trial. The movie presents a convincing argument (like a good lawyer would) for conspiracy. I personally don't believe it was a conspiracy however because of two main reasons:

1. No matter how incompetent or corrupt I believe Bush to be, I can't bring myself to believe that he or any president would stage such an event for profit.

2. The evidence presented in the movie needs to be independently verified, and alternative scientific or expert explanations are needed in addition with the other views presented. In other words, the commentary was too biased too far to the left to be blindly accepted. And I am a liberal.

So until something absolute comes out (and it probably wont because we are still talking about the JFK conspiracy) I choose not to believe the conspiracy version of events.

Its not a conspiracy. Do you extremely have faith that a set of concepts washed human beings could fly a jet right into a skyscraper inflicting them to desend the way they did? Come on! There are distinctive real information that teach 911 became an interior activity and not in easy terms by utilizing observing video photos. the yank government needed an excuse to start a conflict and drag Britain with them for funds and oil and particular they risked killing their own human beings interior the mean time, this is the cruel and brutal certainty of it. besides i think of Menard ok, Jordan and Sushi have spoke back your question so there you pass.

Pfo's answer reminds me of another reason to be suspicios: Bush, Cheney, Rummy, and Condi all said "no one could imagine someone using airplanes as a weapon."

In fact, there were very recent examples.

In the 90s, a plot to use airplanes into landmarks was foiled, Operation Bojinka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bojinka_Plot

There was such concern about planes being used as weapons at the G8 conference the summer before 9/11 that they had anti-aircraft batteries stationed there, and Bush slept on one of our aircraft carriers

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context.jsp?ite...

(has links to most of the articles on this)

A year before 9/11, the Pentagon held an exercise based on the scenario of a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050211062128/http://w...

They even made a little model of it:

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/events-images/0...

They might also have watched some World War II movies and seen Kamikazi pilots.

Hell, someone sitting on their @ss watching TV might have considered planes as a weapon since hijacked airliners flying into the World Trade Center was part of the pilot of a spin off of the X FILES the winter before 9/11:

VIDEO:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-799484731...

So the Bush people are either dumb as dirt, or they are lying. Bush may be a uniquely incurious person, but the people around him didn't get to the White House by being stupid.

The only conspiracy that has concrete evidence is the one where Muslim terrorists flew planes into the WTC and Pentagon.

The heros of Flight 93 stop the attack.

Their leader was bin laden.

All others are works of fiction and have no concrete evidence zip, none, nada, slich, etc.

There is evidence, but, keep in mind that evidence does not necessarily constitute proof. The fact that there was more than one person involved, by definition, makes it a "conspiracy." Whether the American federal government was involved, or whether it knew the attacks were coming and chose to do nothing about it, is another matter, and I don't think a convincing case has been made.

It's hard to link you to the correct answer because of the validity of all sites that are for and against the conspiracy. I saw what I saw with the live feeds on TV that day so I use my own opinion on the matter. Sorry if I have not good answer for you.

All the evidence has been destroyed and shipped to china. There is no way to prove or disprove who did what.

It is strange how no other steel frame building has ever collapsed due to a fire.

And the pools of molten metal indicate that thermate was used to cut the center frames.

• Pfo

The best I can come up with, is that their was intelligence floating around worldwide that Bin Laden was planning something, possibly involving airplanes. Of course, at that point in time, no one fathomed using one as a weapon. This information not being taken seriously is the most factual conspiratorial aspect.